Chapter 2 Oh Crud

Chapter 2

I reached my room and grabbed some clothes and a clean towel, then put down the gift that Alpha and Luna Anderson had given me on my bed. I sighed looking down at my bloodied shirt I was definitely not keeping this. Shaking my head I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

As I stepped into the shower I jumped a little from the coolness of the water. Ignoring it I stepped under the water quickly rubbing soap over my body, and rinsing myself off.

——10 minutes later——

When I stepped out of the shower I shivered from the cool air, before I dried myself with my towel. After I was dry I tied the towel around myself, and then started brushing my teeth.

I hoped today would be a good day. After this morning I just wanted to be left alone to deal with my pain, though I had feeling that like any other day the world wouldn't care.

Once finished I brush my teeth, I quickly put on my outfit, which was a pair of skinny jeans a dark blue tank top and a black jacket, and dark blue converse. They were beaten up and old though, but that didn't matter much to me.

Looking at my appearance once more I nodded and ran to my room placing my towel on my bed and grabbing my hairbrush.

As I brushed my hair I thought how weird that they hadn't done something to my toothbrush. Maybe they forgot I shrugged. I put my hairbrush down and grabbed my phone, a rubber band, for my hair later and my book bag.

I walked down the stairs and through the front door barely taking a step before it began.

When I stepped outside I immediately began receiving beatings from Nathan and Cameron. Oh! My, day is going great so far don't Cha think?

As they kicked, punched and slapped me, I tried willing myself not to cry and give them the satisfaction from seeing me hurt like earlier this morning.

It didn't work. Tears started blurring my vision threatening to spill.

"Please stop!" I cried out in pain as I spit out some blood.

To my luck they ignored knowing I secretly loved the beating. Not.

"You thought I'd forget about you bumping into me earlier." Nathan hissed taking off his belt.

Oh no.

His belt was not an ordinary belt, it had a feature that blades extend out over it. He only used it for when he beats me. I whimpered as I got repeatedly with his belt, cuts and bruises appearing all over my body, adding to the ones from earlier.

Now I'm just asking to get hit, But quick question aren't brothers meant to protect their sisters not help bully them? Cameron took off his belt too and it collided with my face. I was lucky Cameron didn't have a special feature on his belt.

"And you thought I'd forget about you dropping food on me???" he growled.

Is it just me? But he sure does growl a lot? Blood was coming out of my mouth and there was a cut on top of my head. People walked passed us pointing and laughing at me.

How was this funny? My brother and his best friend were beating me to death. It's not meant to be a laughing matter here.

"You think just because my parents pity you you're special?" Cameron hissed.

I shook my head frantically trying to push them away with all the energy I had left with the big loss of blood. I still hadn't cried but the tears were threatening to come out.

"Blake!" I cried out, knowing he'd hear since his wolf hearing was quiet strong.

"Shut up you Bitch!" Cameron shouted.