Chapter 4 Goodbye

Chapter 4

When I woke up nobody was up to yet. Shocker right. I got out of bed and decided to open my gift from Alpha and Luna. Inside there was a card, keys, and a dress.

The card wrote:

Sorry that we had to miss your birthday sweetie, but we bought you a brand new car and got you a dress to wear today.

Love you always,

Alpha and Luna Anderson

If they were here I'd give them the biggest hug. My wolf and I were practically giddy. I picked up the dress, my towel, and ran to the bathroom.

I washed my hair and finished my shower. Today I decided it was going to be great. I'm going to find my mate and he's going to love and protect me. Everything's going to be perfect.

------------------After the shower----------------------------------

I got out of the shower and dried my hair, before deciding to leave it down for the day. I then slipped on the dress and decided to put on some makeup.

After applying some lip gloss and mascara I went to my room. Then I picked up a necklace my parents gave me on my last birthday with them.

I then put on some heels and skipped down the stairs. When I got down, I didn't see anyone. Then I bumped into Nathan.

"Oh sorry" I whispered nervously inching away from him.

"Wow Madison you look great" Nathan smiled.

Well that's strange.

"Um... thanks" I smiled back hesitantly.

"Here, I got you a birthday gift I'm sorry about being mean to you, just remember I still love you Mad's" Nathan added.

He gave me a quick hug and finished "but if you tell anyone I'll deny it".

With that, he left. I blinked down at the gift. Could it be a prank? There's no way this was real.

Shaking my head, I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. But the suspense was killing me I had to see his gift. I really wanted to know if it was fake.

I opened the box carefully and saw a bracelet. It was beautiful. I slipped it on began cooking breakfast.

__________________________________________________________________________________

When I finished, I placed the food on plastic plates and ran to the dining room. After I placed the plates down I heard steps. I guess people are waking up.

First person to enter was Blake. "Wow you look amazing" Blake winked.

"Thanks" I smiled, blushing slightly.

"Come eat some food before everyone shows up" he patted a seat next to him.

"Ok" I walked next to Blake and sat down.

Oh well he's not my mate. It's alright though he's always going to be my best friend. We chatted and he gave me some of his food.

"What are you doing?" a voice growled.

I looked up and stared into Cameron's eyes. They were the most beautiful hazel eyes, I'd ever seen.

'MATE!!!' My wolf screamed.

Oh no!!! Turn away... Turn away Madison.

"Mate..." I whispered in shock.

Mine and Cameron's eyes widened.