Chapter 16 Were coming Madison

Chapter 16

Damon came back with some food and I stared at him.

 "You know I can't eat without my hands right" I glared at him.

"Oh no wonder you weren't eating" he said sarcastically.

 "No need for the sarcasm you know" I was still struggling with those stupid chains.

"You’re never going to break the chains" Damon laughed walking over with the sandwich.

 "Thank you for your opinion" I rolled my eyes.

 "Do you want your sandwich?" he asked standing over me.

 "Yes I am starving" I groaned.

"Then stop being mean I am your only friend here" he put some food into my mouth.

 "Sorry but I don't like being chained to tables!!!" I yelled after swallowing my sandwich.

 "Calm down they'll let you out if you cooperate" Damon shrugged

"You’re not a very good friend" I took a bite of the sandwich he got me.

 "I did give you a sandwich and still haven't marked you".

"Yeah yeah" I sighed "But why do I need to be marked" I never got a chance to ask before.

 "They don't tell me everything they just told me to but even if I do it'll fade when I mark my mate" he shrugged.

"That’s if they actually keep their promise" I snorted.

 "You’re such a good friend you know that" Damon said sarcastically.

 "I got it from you" I retorted.

 "Yeah whatever" he shrugged.

 "How is she" oh great their back.

"She is right here and I'd actually like to be let out of these stupid chains" I sneered.

"Aww someone's got a little temper" Emily chuckled.

"No I'm completely fine that I am strapped to a table because I'm this stupid threat" I glared at them.

"Oh come on it won't be so bad" Evan stepped forward.

 "You need to hush what kind of Alpha are you, you betrayed you mate so you just need to close you annoying mouth" I growled.

 "Oh relax and we were going to let you out of those chains but you could deserve another hour our two" Ryan smirked.