Chapter 21 3 weeks later

Chapter 21

3 weeks later

We finally finished settling into the castle. I decided to give each pack their own floor of the castle so things could be easier for everyone. And I've been getting visits from other packs Alpha since Royals are the head of all the packs.

And since we are about 3 to 4 packs living here some people ended up being mates which made things simpler because they shared rooms so we'd have more space. Emily has been much better behaved making things work with Ryan and respecting me.

"Madison, honey come on lets go to sleep" Cameron yawned.

I looked back at him lying down on the bed. Everything has been wonderful which makes me wonder. I looked back at the window and stared up at the moon.

"What are you thinking about" Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

I turned to him and sighed, "Everything".

 "What about it?" I looked up at him and laughed "Everything's been so.....perfect".

 "I know" he smiled

"But is it going to be like this forever" I asked.

"Maybe not but we can get through anything together" he took my hands.

"I like that" I laughed.

"What?" he asked.

 "Us" my cheeks flamed.

"I love you Maddy and I'm never going to leave you again you know that right" I looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled "I know".

 He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Come on lets go to bed" he grinned.

 We walked over to the bed and got under the sheets.

 "Goodnight" I closed my eyes.

 "Goodnight" Cameron replied wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my head on his chest and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I hope life stays like this forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end and I know this was a super short chapter but I am making a sequel.

So say goodbye to this book,

But I am considering making some more books after this sequel and they might not be werewolf stories though.

Bye and don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment

I'll miss this book.

Edited (8/17/14)