Chapter 3 Tomorrow's a better Day

Chapter 3

After hours of being cruelly beaten almost to the point of death, I went to cook dinner.

"I can't believe they did that." Blake fumed pacing.

"Why, it happens all the time." I said monotonous stiffly shrugging my shoulders.

"Maddy you need to rest..." Blake sighed, coming up behind me.

"Can't. I'm cooking their dinner," I replied with a blank expression on my face.

"They have hands, let them do it themselves," he grunted in annoyance.

"I don't think they even know where the kitchen is" I laughed humorlessly.

I think I finally lost it. Though laughing was not my best move. I winced and remembered I had a broken rib. I coughed for air and Blake lightly tapped my back.

"Better?" he asked as I took a deep breath.

I nodded before going back to make everyone's dinner.

"Then I'll cook... But when was the last time you ate?" Blake moved next to me.

"I think last night or the night before and you can't cook" I smiled. And I winced again.

I had so many bruises I was lucky I wasn't dead. Well Blake saved me, I'm sure if he didn't show up I would actually be dead. But then again, maybe death was a good thing.

"Eat this isn't good for you," he scolded.

"Blake you sound like my dad." I laughed humorlessly still in pain. I frowned, thinking about what my parents would look like now...

Blake opened his mouth to protest when someone shouted.

"Madison we need our damn food tonight, so get your ass out here!!!"

I sighed, looking at over at Blake "Go sit, I'll bring out dinner."

"Let me help?" he asked frowning in sympathy.

"No I'm good," I whimpered when he touched my shoulder. My wolf was helping me heal, but it was taking forever. I heal very slowly since my abuse is daily, but I'm getting accustomed to it.

"Sorry." Blake said, taking his hand off my shoulder quickly.

"It's fine, now go." I smiled.

"Fine, but I'm saving you some food." he sighed exiting the kitchen.

I sighed and carefully put everything on the trays before I rushed down the hall to the dining room.

"About time." Kendal grunted. He was probably the one who yelled.

"Awww look what happened to her face... good job babe," Jenny, Cameron's girlfriend laughed. She's a slut. Okay I may be over a exaggerating, she's a bitchy slut.

And of course, everyone joined in with their own comments and laughter... Well except Blake. I put the food in front of everyone and took my place in the corner.

"Maddy come here." Blake said, pulling a chair next to him.

What is he doing I will get killed!?!? I began panicking. My eyes widened in shock and I looked at the floor hyperventilating slightly.

"Blake, what the hell are you doing?" Cameron growled.

See I have the right to panic. Cameron will fucking KILL ME!!!

"She hasn't eaten, I was just being nice," Blake argued.

"I don't care she can die for all we care," Cameron spat.