Chapter 9 Surprises

Chapter 9

Are my eyes working properly, did I really just see Ryan and Emily… No it's just my imagination right? RIGHT!? I wish someone would say right.

My wolf was shell shocked. Yeah, she and Ryan were mates. But she was marrying Cameron. Why would they be.... I don't even wanna say it.

"CAMERON!!!" I shouted when I had enough distance from where Ryan and Emily were.... I shuddered at the image engraved in my head.

I kept walking more then finally found him. He was in his room in only his boxers. I should've knocked on the door.

I'm telling you I have the worst luck today.

"What?" he asked.

"My eyes burn I need to disinfect them" I groaned dramatically.

"You should really try knocking" he laughed.

I couldn't turn around it's like my body shut down. And all I could do was, stare at him like a weirdo.

My wolf wasn't complaining. She liked seeing her mate. But I kept reminding her he's getting married to someone else.

His body was perfect though. Why couldn't he have at least one imperfection though, just one was all I asked for. Life isn't fair to me today.

"Are you going to keep staring or tell me why you barged in here" he smirked.

"Oh umm I was looking for...the others and saw...well I don't even know what I saw… It just happened so fast… I don’t even understand it…" I rambled.

"Then what did you see" he asked picking on a shirt putting it on.

Thank god I felt like I was starting to drool. I almost felt tempted to check.

"Well I kinda saw Em-" I was cut off.

"Hey honey" a voice came from behind me.

"Hey Emily" he smiled.

"Um I'm just going to… Um go" I backed out of the room slowly.

"Wait what were you going to tell me? Cameron asked.

"Nothing, I am going to find my pack now" stupidest excuse ever.

"We'll talk later I guess" Cameron furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

I simply nodded and got the hell out of there.

I walked around the house and bumped into a little girl. She was adorable.