Ten: "Max please stop crying."

As I step into the gym, all eyes are on me. Niall already comes over to me. I walk past him towards Logan, throwing my bag on the ground halfway. I pull my sleeves up to my elbows. Thank god Logan doesn't wear a helmet. My fist collides with his face, as I stand in front of him. He falls to the ground with me on top of him. My fists fly in his face the whole time. Logan tries to hold his hand in front of his face but fails. Blood drips out of his nose. Suddenly he gets a good shoot and his fist collides with my face. I fall off of him and onto the floor. Logan sits on me and punches me the whole time. Blood trickles out of my nose. Suddenly someone pulls Logan off of me. I sit up and look at him. Coach Patrick comes towards us.

"What the hell was that about, Manning?", he yells.

"That bastard made up rumors about me! That's why that fucktard threw me out of the team", I explain and point to Niall.

Everyone looks at Logan.

"Yeah, he told everyone that we fucked in the locker room two days ago. It's not true! He only came out of the bathroom and pulled his towel off of his hips, showed me his micro-dick and tried to get me to have sex with him! I swear I ran off and drove home!", I say.

Now everyone looks at me. I stand up and see Niall holding Logan back, so he can't hurt me anymore. My feet carry me to him.

"And only that you know: With your shitty action, you took me my sport, my friends and my life. You don't know how much this hurts, Logan, you don't fucking know", I cry.

Tears flow down my face, as I step back a little. Logan just smirks, blood still dripping from his nose. I wipe the blood under my nose away.

"Bitch, why are you lying?", he asks.

Then it hits me. I have my period since three days. This may be pretty embaressing but I have to tell them, otherwise Logan will be set free to hurt me more.

"I'm on my period for three days and it happened two days ago. I would never let anyone touch me with my period."

Everyone now looks back at Logan. He huffs and spits at me. My hand goes to my face. I wipe off the spit and look at Logan, hate fills my eyes. Niall throws Logan to the ground and holds him down with his knee.

"Now you're the one getting thrown out of the team", Niall says towards Logan.

"You can't do that", Logan smirks.

"Oh, you will see how I can do that. Coach, Logan is no longer a player of this team", Niall speaks.

Niall and Harry both drag Logan out of the gym.

"You're going down, whore", Logan says, before he's out of the gym.

My hands immediately fly to my face. Tears come out like a waterfall. I'm maybe just so emotional because I'm on my period. Logan really is a scary guy. He's a fucking creep. I sit down on the floor. Arms wrap around my body, as I sob into my hands. The gym doors open with a squeak and a lot of steps are heard. Sounds like everyone left, except the person next to me.

"Shhh, everything will be okay", Niall whispers.

I look at the wall in front of me. Niall pulls me closer and lays his chin on my head. I sit between his legs and listen to his breathing.

"You know that I really didn't mean the names I called you this morning. I was just really mad because Logan is bad and he doesn't deserve you. Trust me, he will never touch you again, Max, trust me. I will do everything to keep him off of you", Niall speaks.

I wipe some more blood away and a few tears along. My nose stopped bleeding but the old blood needs to go away, so I wipe it off again.

"I think it was pretty cool that you beat him up. Never saw a girl with the guts to beat up a guy. Max, please just stop crying", Niall smiles, as more tears come from my eyes.