Epilouge

About an hour of Missy and Bella pulling on my hair and sticking brushes with make up in my face passes, as they tell me they're finished. Nia and Troy are preparing on their own because they are going somewhere before Prom. The game was so exhausting. We won only by a field goal. It was a really close game. I pull on my blue Vans, matching my dress. Bella shakes her head lightly while I pack my bag.

"It's our Prom and you're wearing Vans under such a beautiful dress, Max", she laughs.

"Hey, I'm more confident in these shoes and my mom got them for me", I smile, helping her zipp up her long rosey gown.

"At least that's good arguments", Missy speaks.

"And it will make me look like the person I really am", I explain, getting a little on the emotional side.

They roll their eyes, as we finish packing up. We leave my room soon after looking into the mirror one last time. My mother stands in the kitchen, as we walk down the stairs. Oh, how much I wish dad was here to see his "little munchkin". Mom turns around, after hearing the others heels klicking on the tile floor.

"Oh, my beautiful little girls!", my mom exclaims.

We all chuckle a little before my mom drags us out onto the patio and front yard to take some pictures of us.

"Well, when are the boys picking you up?", mom asks, taking pictures, as we do different poses.

"They should be here soon. They're coming seperatly but at the same time", Missy smiles at my mom.

"That's great because I want pictures of every single one of you cute couples", she says.

I roll my eyes slightly at my mom because she's a little annoying. We do a few more funny poses but also some really "model-like" ones. Soon Luke and Harry pull up on the curb. Niall still isn't here. He's probably just running a little late like usually. Harry quickly kisses Bella and hugs Missy and me while Luke kisses Missy and hugs Bella but picks me up and spins me around. We all laugh at that. Luke is so goofy.

"So, let me just say that you all look really good", Harry speaks, winking at Bella.

"Yeah, like where did you get those Vans?", Luke points out to me.

"Well, I have an amazing mom who thinks about my well-being in a pair of shoes", I smirk.

Luke turns around to my mom. He hugs her. They've always been pretty close.

"You have an amazing taste!", Luke laughs.

"I know", my mom smirks confidently.

We all just keep a conversation going while we wait on Niall. Soon my mom decides to just take pictures of the other couples and when the boys give the girls the corsages. I look down at my phone, seeing that I have a message from Niall.

Niall: Running late! Be there in 5! This hair needs time! x

He send it just a few minutes ago, so I look back at Missy and Luke. I never thought they would become a thing. Luke as member of 5 Seconds Of Summer, a really popular and famous guy and Missy, the girl from a small town. It's so cute. But they fit so well. He's very quirky and nervous and she's calm and laid back.

"Who needs a Prom date?", a very fermilliar voice whispers into my ear.

I smile and turn around, seeing Niall with a very neat tux on. His hair is in its usual quiff. He smirks at me confidently.

"Hey, Cutie", he smiles.

"Hey, Horan", I say, letting him hug me and give me a quick peck.

I smile at him.

"You look-", we both start, laughing after we realize that we both started talking.

Niall is then the first to speak.

"You look stunning", he smiles.

I blush a little, looking in his eyes. They are so beautiful.

"You look very handsome", I finally get out.

I kiss him quickly before looking down at my shoes. It's crazy how I'm still so shy around him, even though we're together for quite a long time now.

"Come on you two lovebirds! Let's take some pictures", my mother says.

We make our way over to the others. Niall quickly greets everyone before running back to his car, getting out the matching corsage to his flower pin. My mother takes a few pictures of us while we joke around and actually get some normal pictures.

*****

The slow music fills my ears and I feel someone take my hand. Niall leads me onto the dancefloor, forcing me to dance with him. I still can't really dance. Homecoming was a flop though with my horrible dancing. Niall lays his arms around my waist, so I lay mine around his neck. I look up at him, seeing him smiling down at me.

"I love you, Max", he smiles.

"I love you, too", I say, swaying back and fourth to the song.

Niall kisses my temple while we slow-dance. I see Missy and Bella with Luke and Harry. They're dancing like we are. Out of the corner of my eye, I can also make out Troy and Nia. It's just weird how a school transfer can change. It brought so many things to me. I have an amazing boyfriend, an amazing GPA and amazing friends. Changing schools couldn't have been better. I even reached something in my favourite sport. I actually got state-champion with them. Of course I got hurt really bad during the season but hey, I survived and have really supportive people around me. Mom was always there for me throughout the years. She never gave me up. She always accepted my descisions. I just have a lot of luck afterall. Maybe I wasn't going to be so successful in my old school. I wouldn't have found such an amazing boyfriend. I wouldn't have made the friends I have now. And all because I changed schools and tried my best. Life is hard but afterall it turns out positive for everyone.