Twenty-eight: "You can come under my blanket."

Niall takes my hands and plays with them while I still sit on him. His eyes watch me look at the sky. I breathe in the cold air. Niall intervines my hands with his. He groans, as I shift on his lap to sit down more comfortable.

"Sorry", I say giggeling.

"S'Okay but please don't move like that on my crotch", he laughs.

"Okay", I smile.

I look at him in awe. Niall is so perfect, I just can't describe him differently. He smiles at me brightly.

"I'm so happy that I moved here", I say.

"I'm happy, too. Without you, our team would be a mistake. You're a great girl."

"Thanks, you're a great guy. I'm so happy to know you. You make me really happy."

"You are my happiness", he smiles, sitting up.

Niall lays his hands behind my head, pulling my face closer to his. I lay my hands around his back and smile. We lay our foreheads against each other.

"I like you a lot, Max. Not in a friendship-way but in a relationship-way", he whispers.

"I like you a lot, too, Niall. Over three months I've had a huge crush on you and finally I can be with you", I smile.

Niall presses his lips to mine. The butterflies decide to apear again but this time with more power than the last time we kissed. Niall's hands run down my arms to my waist. He pulls me closer, not breaking the kiss. I lay my arms around Niall's neck. He groans, as I pull on the hair at his neck slightly. Naill lays down on his back, pulling me with him. I still sit on his lap, as we break apart. Niall watches me with a smile, as I sit up straight and play with my sleeves.

"You're kinda innocent after we kiss", he smirks.

"It's because I'm scared to do something wrong", I whisper and look at him smiling slightly.

"You can't do anything wrong with me. I already had all kinds of shit happen at sex and kissing", he studders.

"Too much information", I shout, grossed out by that information.

Niall laughs and pulls me down again, giving me a small kiss on the lips.

"You should really kiss me more often and be my girlfriend", Niall smirks.

"I could be but won't because the situation isn't the right one. This is just a date and you just told me about your sex life", I say laughing.

"Come on, wait a few days and we'll be together. I just have to find the perfect day. You can kiss me anyway", he smiles.

"Nope."

"Okay give me two days, it'll be Valentines Day. Febuary 14th is such a nice day."

"That's so cliché", I laugh.

"So what do you say? I'll ask you again in two days. You have to say yes at what I'm planing."

"Okay."

Niall sits up again, kissing me on the lips again. I get off of him. He tries to hold me down on him but I still can escape from his grip. He frowns and whines, as I wrap a blanket around my body. It's getting pretty cold.

"You can come under my blanket", Niall says.

I slide under his blanket, still covered by my blanket. Niall wraps an arm around me.

"When do you have to be home?", Niall asks.

I look at the clock and realize that we only have one hour left.

"I have to be home in one hour", I answer.

"Then we should get going. We have a thirty minute drive and I still wanted to get something to eat", Niall says.

We get off of the pick up and onto the Harley. I love this boy.

*****

"I'll see you tomorrow, Beautiful", he says, leaning forward.

Our lips connect. His kisses are so addicting. I could kiss Niall all the time. Suddenly the door to my house opens and Harold stares at us with an eyebrow raised. Niall and I push each other away.

"Niall, could I have a word with you?", Harold asks.

"Sure."

I go inside and see my mother standing in the hallway smiling her ass off. She gives me a hug, as I step to her.

"I think he's okay for you."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, not perfect but also not wrong", she smiles.

I take my phone out, as my mother leaves to go to her bedroom. Harold comes back inside with Niall by his side. Niall looks very scared of Harold.

"I'm in my room", Harold anounces.

As soon as he's in his room with my mother, Niall takes my hands in his.

"I hope Harold didn't scare you too much", I laugh slightly.

"He sure scared me", he chuckles.

I kiss his cheek and smile at him.

"I have to get going but I'll see you tomorrow", Niall says.

"Okay, I'll bring you to the door."

Niall still holds my hand, as we step to the door. As we stand outside, he kisses my nose quickly.

"Bye", he smiles.

"Bye."

I close the door, when he drives off. My lips curl into a smile. This boy has my heart in the palm of his hands. The only thing I'm scared of is that he'll break it. I make my way up to my room. As soon as I'm on my bed, I take my laptop. I decide to write something on Tumblr and look at some stuff on We Heart It. Yes, I do manly stuff but I like social media. Suddenly the Skype-Icon pops up with an unknown name. My heart slips to my feet, as I think about a movie I've recently seen. Hopfully this isn't like Unknown User. I answer the call but see Calum smiling at me.

"Cal", I grin.

"Hey Max, how are you doing?", he asks.

"I'm fine and you?"

"Fine, too. Nia called me earlier and told me about your date with a certain Niall today. I wanted to ask what's up with that", Calum smirks.

"Yeah, I had a date with Niall. He's so perfect, Calum. He's so different from Michael. Michael was perfect in his way but Niall is perfect in his own way."

"About that... Michael broke up with his girlfriend and is now totally sorry for calling you names and hating you. He still loves you, Max. He even cried yesterday after the show."

"I can't accept what he said. I also don't love him anymore."

"I understand but you should really think about your decision."