Twenty-seven: "Infinit."

I sit down in front of my mother and Harold. They look at me with a mad look. My mother tries to smile a little.

"What do you have to say, Maxine?", Harold asks.

"I don't know what I should say", I answer truthfully.

"Maybe why you kissed that son of a bitch?", Harold spits.

"Harold, she's my boss!", my mom squeaks.

"I like him a lot. You don't have to hate him! It was before we started liking each other. Niall has changed. We kinda were best friends and I actually wanted more than to be friends with him. He had a girlfriend before what is now between me and him. That's why I really hated him and didn't want to know him. He really changed, mom, he really did. Please, don't forbid me to meet him! This boy is my happiness, mom, please", I cry.

Tears stream down my face, as I think of the things Niall and me did togther. We laughed so much, went through every bad thing and back.

"And why do you like him that much? He broke my daughters heart", mom speaks.

"He makes me so happy, mom. His smile, his humor, his personality, just everything, mom."

"I'm happy that you found someone but you are grounded for one week because you mislead our rules about meeting him."

"Okay but can I be grounded from tomorrow on. Niall invited me to go out with him", I smile, wiping some tears away.

"Sure but you have to be home by eleven, you have school tomorrow", she smiles.

I get up and hug her. She kisses my cheek.

"Don'r let him hurt you, please", she whispers.

"Max, could I talk to you a minute?", Harold asks, as my mother walks out of the room.

I nod. Harold lays an arm on my shoulder. He gives me an assuring smile.

"I'm sorry that I hit you. I just slipped. I swear I never hit any woman before. Your mother told me that you were bullied at your old school for being a little different. I think you're really cool and I am happy for you and Niall", he speaks.

"Thank you, Harold."

He hugs me and kisses my head. I leave and go to my room. My wardrobe is full of comfortable clothes, what could I wear? I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I slip on some black vans and put my hair into a pony-tail.

*****

Niall's coming in a few minutes. I texted him earlier that we could go out. My phone starts ringing. I see Niall's number apear and a text notification.

Come down ;) I'm outside with a surprise.

My feet fly down the stairs.

"Bye mom, I'm out!", I shout and take my keys.

She responds with a simple bye, as I slam the door shut. On the other side of the road stands Niall with a Harley. I fangirl inside, while I walk over to him. He gives me a huge smirk, as I stare at the Harley. It's such a beauty.