Kidnapped?

"Ember?" The voice was distorted as if I was lying at the bottom of a lake. It was defiantly the Doctor, but right now I needed to be alone.

Aliens? Time travel? LIZARDS?!?! What the hell was going on with me? Was I seriously going crazy.

"This is Ember?" A feminine voice hissed.

The Doctor snapped back at the woman,"Of coarse this is Ember."

"Doctor, what have you done." There was a pause,"This could ruin everything! You just sacrificed the whole world bringing this girl....."

"You know she's not just a girl. Not anymore. She never was." I could feel everyone's eyes on me and felt the Doctor put a hand to my left cheek in a comforting gesture. "You know the Silence is after her. I couldn't just leave her!"

There was a long period of silence as the woman picked her words carefully to not enrage the Doctor again. His hand moved away from my face and that's when I felt the pain sub side from my ankle and the pain came back to my chest. Only this time the pain was ten times greater. The pain is what forced my eyes to fly open and I gasped.

Sitting up quickly I clutched my chest as I looked frantically around the room to see we were all in a rustic looking room with a fire blazing in a fire place to my left. I rested on a velvet green sofa that looked to belong in the Victorian age. And maybe we were because as my eyes scanned the room they came to rest on the woman who had been talking to the doctor, who stood over by the blazing fire casting eerie shadows across his face, she wore a long black Victorian dress. Her scaly face made me want to faint again. A Lizard???

I looked to the couch again and felt the pain as I clutched my chest and asked,"Is anyone going to explain to me what the hell just happened?" I gritted my teeth as the pain progressed.

The lizard woman and the doctor glanced at each other and I groaned,"Even here! Adults are the same. Keeping secrets...."

I took a gasp of breathe and the Doctor nodded,"I told you.....it's already begun."

He strolled over to me and said to the woman,"She is going to need answers and my protection."

The woman smirked, or so I thought,"Nice to see your taking an interest again."

The Doctor didn't respond but turned to me and asked,"Ember, is the pain still in your heart?"

I nodded,"It's worse though. I think I'm having a heart attack."

He shook his head,"No. No it's not a heart attack that would be the logical response but no it's much....more complex than that."

I was getting irritated so I snapped,"Then what the hell is it?!?"

He looked to the woman lizard, who spoke up,"This pain your having is indeed not a heart attack. But your alien species over taking your human genetics that masked them."

"Alien species??"

The woman nodded,"Ember, you are not a original inhabitant of Earth, but of a species far from the planet."

I looked at her in shock,"Your....your telling me....me....I'm an alien?"

I winced slightly as the pain increased. The woman looked to the doctor who had gotten up and started to pace,"Yes, your species is very rare and valuable to all creatures."

The Doctor gave her a glance and sighed, "Yes, very rare and known by many who seek help from your race."

I looked between them and narrowed my eyes, "Okay......I seriously need to wake up from this nightmare." I pinched my arm hard.

The Lizard woman hissed, "This is how you want her too live?" She was talking to the Doctor, "She was not ready to come here and find out the truth, nor would she ever have been."

"Yes, but it was either here or the Silence would have gotten to her!" He moved closer to the lizard, "She may have been young when we left her on this planet, but she remembers things....dangerous things."

I stopped pinching my arm and looked to them as they glared into each other's eyes, "Whoa...Wait!" They turned their attention to me, "You knew me when I was a baby? You dropped me here?"

Their silence was my answer of "yes" and I stood, "So, you must of known my parents???"

The Doctor's eyes flashed with sympathy as he looked to the floor, he mumbled, "Yes.....very well."

"So....why were they such cowards?"

The question seemed to shock him and his eyes met mine and I felt it again. That tug at the back of my mind that I had looked into those eyes before......that this "Doctor" was so familiar yet so far away. The look of hurt that flashed in his eyes were what made me regret my question.

He looked to the lizard woman and shook his head, "Your parents were far from cowards."

The Lizard added, "They made very wrong decisions but they loved you very much."

I looked at the doctor,"You expect me to believe all this.....your saying my parents are alien freaks...and so am I! This is....this joke is not funny! So tell whatever bully that hates me that they didn't get me this time. Bringing my parents into this is far from what all you people think....because I know my mom is not dead and my father is just some other person who left me." I paused,"So take me home! I want to go home!"

The doctor stepped toward me as he said,"Ember, this is no joke. And you.....you are not able to go home."

I let it sink in as I backed away from them,"You kidnapped me then!" I hit the wall and felt the doorknob under my finger tips as I drew the door open and ran. The doctor called after me but I didn't stop running until I got to the front door. That's when I opened the huge door to see horse carriages and brick buildings and people with top hats on. I was flabbergasted by the sight....I was in England.....Victorian England!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys so I didn't have that much time this week for a good chapter...sorry this really sucks....I promise I'll make the next chapter better....so stick around. Thanks guys:-)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*