The Truth?

I pulled away from the doctor to feel the tears had broken from my eyes to glide down my cheeks, but I could see his sad eyes watching me making me smile a sad smile. "Sorry." I moved my hand to wipe the dreadful water from my face as I let a small laugh grasp my lungs, "I usually don't cry."

He let his own sad smile spread against his lips and that's when I gripped my purse to bring the wrinkled papers in front of him in a massive mess. "I brought these like you asked, but I don't know how they will help."

His hands took them gently from my own and in the dull purple light I could see the lines form between his eyesbrows as in a quick gesture he flipped the papers over to smile. "You clever girl." He mumbled under his breathe making my own eyebrows furrow together.

"What?" I steppedd closer, "What is it?"

"Do you have anymore of these?" His blue eyes met mine as I could pratically see the wheels working away on some clever plan he had forming in that head of his.

"Yeah," I drew the rest from my bag, "I don't see how any of this......"

He flipped through the papers looking at the back of the many monsters I had drawn and tardis' not even bothering to notice the actual drawings. Before i knew it he was laying the papers against the stark white surfaces down on the black ground and running around like a child on a sugar high.

Terrence came by my side as we watched in confusion. "What is he doing?"

"He's a mad man." Riversong came at my other side, "Not even he knows what he's doing."

I opened my mouth to retort some defense for the Doctor when he spoke up himself. "That may be true, River, but not today." He laid the last piece of paper and yet I saw nothing, but apparently he did as he smiled. "Ember," We looked up at each other, "Give me your phone."

Digging through my purse I found the new IPhone and handed it too him as he immediately went to the camera app and snapped just one picture of all the papers lined together.

"Ember tell me what you see." He motioned to the photo on my phone he just took.

I shrugged, "It's just marker that blead through the paper. Doctor I don't get how any of this...."

"You will." Grabbing my hand he pulled me across the ground and toward the Tardis. River and Terrence however didn't let our exit go unnoticed.

"Ember." Terrence called out, but River joined him.

"Doctor, where are you taking her?"

We had reached the Tardis and I looked to the Doctor, "Where are you taking me?"

Those sad blue eyes caught mine and I couldn't help, but trust him. "It's a surprise."

I only glanced back once to see Terrence staring at the scene as River glared at the Doctor. My mind almost warned me that the last time I stepped foot in this blue box my world got turned upside down, but my feet got the better of me as I followed the Doctor inside slamming the door shut.

A gasp stuck in my throat as I gazed around in amazement at the shinny Tardis which gave out a loud moan and rocked me to the side. My hands slammed to he railing to support myself from going over.

"Doctor! What's going on?" I screamed as the Tardis let out a puff of smoke making the Doctor curse under his breathe.

"I don't know!" We were jerked to the other side as the Doctor even fell to the railing until we finally hit something making us stop all together.

His eyes traveled up the middle of the tardis until he snapped his attention to me. Out of no where he had one of those stethescopes the doctors use. He put the two things in his ears, but I questioned him, "Doctor what are you doing?"