Time is not to be Wasted...*LUCIUS MALFOY*

Hermione walked nervously up to Dumbledore's office. Today she would be leaving the present and going to the past. Fifty years back, to Tom Riddle's era.

She said the password, and knocked on the door, waiting for the calm voice of the aged and wise headmaster.

"Come in" he said and she stepped in.

"Ah, yes. So you got my message all right?" Hermione nodded. "So. I have saved not one but three time turners for you and your friends." Hermione looked confused.

"But , Proffesor, I thought-"

"You would be going alone? Well, no you won't. Mr Weasley and Mr Potter will accompany you, to, what I believe, is the first year of Tom Riddle! I would like your bags and trunks ready for tonight; I shall have a letter for the younger me, and a potion that will confuse the Headmaster into thinking that you are his neice, Harry is my son, and Ronald is a transfer from Durmstrang. All clear?" Hermione nodded. "Then you are dismissed. See you in about an hour."

"Yes, Proffesor." Harry and Ron weren't going to be too pleased. She ran to the common room and told them in hurried whispers what their plan was.

"All to make Voldemort, not Voldemortish?! What the hell 'Mione, Dumbledore's mad!" Whisper-yelled Harry. Hermione nodded saddly. But even so, in an our they were waiting at the main entrance for Dumbledore, in muggle clothes as he had suggested.

Hermoine: http://www.polyvore.com/get_look_cara_delevigne/set?id=83415768

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so it doesn't sound like a LM story yet, but it'll get there! (I couldn't find anything Ron and Harry-ish, sorry!)

Plz comment

Like

And tell others!!!