Chapter 7: That's what you get for messing with Malfoy.

The Christmas ball was finally here. Hermione, Lily and Marlene, Remus's date, were getting changed and fixing makeup. When Hermione was done, she looked at Lily, who, along with Marlene, was staring at here.

"The guys won't be able to keep their hands off you," Lily whispered.

"They better, 'cause I only love one guy as a boyfriend," Hermione said. Marlene was still looking at her. Hermione cleared her throat, and Marlene looked up startled, turned red, and went back to her makeup. 7:45. Fifteen minutes, and they would be dancing the night away.

The Marauders were waiting for them. James lifted Lily up bridal style, and Remus linked arms with Marlene. Harry, Ron and Hermione went down together with Sirius, as their dates were from another house. Bellatrix and Narcissa came up after Sirius left, and Harry and Ron left. Then Lucius came, dressed in a handsome tux, and snaked his arm around Hermione's wist and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"You look..wow...umm...gob-smacking gorgeus!" he said, slightly lost for words. "But remember, you don't need white to express your purity." He smirked, she blushed and they went down to the hall, ready to dance to night away.

OC POV

I stared at them. Lucius and that ugly know it all. Lucius was made for ME. But he only had eyes for her. They had been dating for about a week and I wanted revenge. My face was overly made-up, covered in powder, eye shadow and blusher. My eyeliner made my dull blue eyes look almost zombie like, and some people said I looked like a slut because of my dress. I ignored them, and walked off to find my date, Regulus Black. I saw him in a tuxedo, looking handsome without trying, and felt jealous. Why the hell do I need make-up to look good? I went up to him, and found I was taller because of my heels. Suddenly a song by Amanda Blank came up, and I heard someone call my name. It was Lucius. I thought he was going to ask me to dance, but no.

"Hey, Bria or whatever your bloody name is! Here's your song, slutty and ugly, just like you!" he shouted, and a wave of laughter came from everyone in the room. But he laughed hardest, and got a peck from Granger girl, and kissed her back. I was practically fuming.

"Curse you, you BASTARD!!!" I screamed. Proffesor Slughorn came up. Oh fucking hell. Lucius was one of his favourites. I was going to get so many fucking detentions. Shit. Lucius came past me, whispering,"That's what you get for messing with Malfoy." And he left me with granger girl smirking at her laughter.