Chapter 4: I'm Falling for My Enemy's Dad?!

• Dedicated to Lollipop Pencil

""Guys, you'll hate me for this, but I think...umm..I'm falling for Malfoy."

Everyone looked at her, taking this in. But Sirius's face caught her eye. Was she imagining it, or was there a thin layer of jealousy under the shock? Remus went and whispered something in her ear. Hermione nodded, still thinking about Sirius's face. Was Sirius falling for her?

SIRIUS'S POV

What the hell?! What did she see in that worthless git? I have single bitches throwing themselves at me, and here's a girl I would gladly snog, practically turning me down? I motioned for her to come with me. We went outside together. We got to the courtyard and i slammed my lips against hers. No sparks. Why? Because she didn't kiss back. She tore herself from me.

"What the hell, Sirius?! I thought i was like your best friend, and here you are trying to snog me when I already have a crush. YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" She shouted and ran off. Man, I was falling hard for this girl.

NORMAL

Hermione went back to her and Lily's dorm. Lily came and comforted her.

"Lily, I'm torn. I think I like Lucius, but I think Sirius likes me. But in the future Lucius is supposed to marry Narcissa and if-"Hermione rambled on about the problems of her and Lucius being together, Lily cut in.

"I heard Narcissa trying to get Bellatrix to let her date Ron. Narcissa like Ron!" she squealed. Hermione joined in. The fell off the bed laughing.

"Just remember, whoever you find to be your Prince Charming, don't let it ruin our friendship." said Lily, once they had calmed down. Hermione nodded and threw the covers over herself and fell asleep.

In the boys dorm, Sirius had stopped talking to the others, thinking about Hermione's words. Maybe, he should just let fate wind his path. He should find someone, soon.