Chapter 11: He doesn't deserve you

Hermione stared as her so called boyfriend walked in to the dungeons, lips locked with none other than Hermione's enemy. She stifled a sob, and Lily looked at her sympathetically, at a loss of what to say. As Lucius pushed the girl against the wall, Hermione let the charm on Remus stop, and Remus growled before running towards Lucius and Bria, bashing into them, and Lucius fell to the floor. Bria ran, and Lily and Hermione ran to the back of the classroom, hiding behind the many potions. They watched Lupin scratch and cut Lucius, Hermione sobbing all the time.

"He's just a little blonde bastard, who doesn't deserve your love or attention. He gets what he deserves. Anyway, you'll probably be going back to your era soon, so maybe you could find true love ther," whispered Lily comfortingly and Hermione have her a watery smile.

The girls waited until Remus was out on the floor and Malfoy had ran for it while he could, and they crept out too.

LUCIUS'S POV

THAT MORNING

I sat at the Slytherins table as usual, having frequent glances at my beautiful girlfriend. Goyle asked me something, but I wasn't listening. I took a sip of juice to avoid answering when my mind went fuzzy. I had a sudden desire for Bria Noble. The urge was strong, and when Hermione wasn't looking, I slid over to Bria and grabbed her, pulled her outside to the dungeons. I knew all the shortcuts to the place, and went down a deserted corridor my lips locked with hers for the whole time. She smirked under the kiss and faked a moan. After a while, I heard footsteps coming towards us. I pulled her into a classroom behind us and carried on.

Then, someone bashed into us. I fell, Bria ran, and my face was met by a paw. As the thing smacked and scratched, I heard whispers, and then I was broken out of my trance and urge for Bria. As soon as the monster was done with me, I ran, ran for dear life, wanting to kill the bitch that spiked my juice with love potion. I came to a halt out of Slughorn's office and knocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's kinda short. I'm running out of ideas!!!

:D