Chapter 3: First Prank

• Dedicated to Yumna Sajan

"Ok, so everyone remember the plan? 'Mione will be pretending to flirt with Malfoy," Hermione mimed being sick,"Harry and Ron with Snivillous, taunting him. Lily and Moony making sure the other Slytherins are out of the way, and Padfoot and I spiking the drinks. Got it?" Everyone nodded, then Hermione asked,"why can't I jinx Malfoy instead?"

"Because, then Malfoy will have to go to the hopital wing, and we can't spike the hospital drinks, 'cause there are other awesome people there!"everyone laughed. Then Hermione ran upstairs with Lily and got changed into their robes, as did the boys. They went down to breakfast together, as early as they could and Hermione raced off to find Lucius Malfoy.

He was standing with the other Slytherins, and he reminded Hermione alot of Draco.

HERMIONE'S POV

He's kinda hot- wait, what?! Am I falling for a Malfoy?!- He'll never like me back- I don't even like him!

"Malfoy! There's a Mudblood, jinx her!" shouted a boy who was probably Goyle Sr. Lucius looked around. His eyes fell on me, and I swear they widened. I looked back at him straight in the eyes and he grabbed his wand.

"Trying to do a summoning charm? Well it takes more than wandwork to suprise me." I said, a smirk playing at my lips. Before I knew what was happening, I was facing Malfoy and he was way to close for my liking. But I was ready. I flicked my wand, so Malfoy was comically lifted by the ankle. I walked a little before turning back to face Malfoy, and heard him shouting at me.

"No words, only actions. Silencio!" I shouted before going over and gave him a teasing peck on the cheek. Man, this guy doesn't need a summoning charm to attract girls- WTF!- I'm mad. I'm falling for a Malfoy.

BACK TO NORMAL!

Hermione let Lucius down and sprinted to the Great Hall, Lucius close behind. The drinks had been spiked with a Hiccoughing Solution, so they would not stop hiccoughing. The first one to drink their juice was Sirius's brother, Regulus. He started hiccoughing uncontrollably followed by Snape, then Narcissa, Bellatrix and lastly Malfoy. James and Harry had stuffed himself with bacon and Sirius had excused himself with Ron to go to the bathroom. Hermione and Lily grabbed their bags, tears of laughter running down their cheeks.

"Wait-hic-'til I-hic- catch-hic-the cul-hic-prit!" Shouted Malfoy, searching the Gryffindor table for the Marauders. He only found Pettigrew, and accused him of doing this, and when the news got round, the seven of them only laughed harder. But one thing kept Hermione from feeling to good about this was the peck. Yes, it was a joke, but she felt a shock of electricity going down her. She felt she should tell the others. She called them round.

"Guys, you'll hate me for this, but I think...umm..I'm falling for Malfoy."