Chapter 12: Please come back

Lucius had been attempting to tell Hermione about the potion. He had got Bria Noble a few months of detention with Slughorn. But Hermione was still avoiding him.

"Petrificus Totalus!" A shout came from the end of the hall. Hermione stood rigid. She fell back, and saw Lucius's face above her's.

"'Mione, this is Veritaserum. A truth potion. I'm going to drink it then you gotta here me out." He put the bottle to his lips, and drank, before letting the story pour from his mouth.

"Well the day you saw me snogging the shit out of Noble, I was under a love potion and it was Noble's work. She really wants me you know, and won't stand to be taken by another girl. She spiked my drink. And when I saw your face after I ran, I knew that what I was doing was controlled. I love you and only you. Don't let a potion come between us. Please?" The tone of urgency made Hermione think. He still wanted her, whether she wanted him or not. He love her. She loved him. Love is the power that makes the world spin. And it was what made Lucius drink Veritaserum for her. That did it. The moment that she was released, she pulled Lucius's face to her, kissing him with the passion that burned in her(AN:Sloppy, I know...Don't ask :D)

"Please come back," she whispered.

"I'm always here, love," he told her quietly. And together, hand in hand they walked back to the common room.

"'MIONE! Dumbledore's office! Now!" shouted Harry. He and Ron were standing with packed trunks.

"Wh-We're going?" asked Hermione. Harry nodded. Tears formed in here eyes. She was leaving her love. Then an thought struck her.

"What about Lucius and Narcissa and Bella? Lily, James, what are they going to do?"

"Dumbledore said they'll still remember you. Now, I have a little battle to face with you two, before we leave." Harry. grabbed his wand, and the rest of the Trio followed. Great clouds rolled over the hills, bringing darkness from above. A voice boomed around.

"Well, I have My young battler early." A mad cackle followed. "No one but I shall kill this warrior, who has bravely fought for years after today. Yes; Lord Voldemort has come to the past!" Everyone stood still and silent. Only Harry was brave enough to shout back, "Voldemort! By coming to the past you made it harder for yourself. My mother and my father will live. We have turned as much of Hogwarts against you as possible. You are the only one that shall die!" Cheering followed.

"Then I shall wait by the oaf's hut. I know curses only bounce back on him, and I am not foolish enough to keep trying. So I ask for this battle to be won by only one of us. We both know it will be me!" Harry, followed by Ron, Hermione, James, Remus and Sirius, all with wands, ran for Hagrid's hut. As soon as the door closed, a curse struck.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort's voice echoed around the Forest.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted back, and the spells met, rebounding on the caster. Voldemort, as he would in the future, lay white, dead and still on the grass, his eyes rolled back, no longer able to know the world. He was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK people! The end of book one.

Book 2 is coming out soon, and it's called 'I know you *LUMIONE*'

Pls read!!!