Chapter 6:Dress Shopping and Voldy Stopping

"Wake up, Hermione! We haven't bought our dresses yet and it's our last chance!" shouted Lily. Hermione got out of bed.

"Someone wants to impress their date," Hermione said and smirked, earning a playful punch from Lily. The Gryfiindor-Slytherin rivalry had stopped, and the girls were meeting Bellatrix and Narcissa at The Three Broomsticks and then have half the day shopping. After, they would meet the Marauders(James, Sirius,Remus, Ron and Harry), Lucius and Regulus at the Hog's Head for Butterbeer.

Hermione wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/hermione/set?id=83849007

Lily wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/am_me-no_one_else/set?id=82957781

"Cissy! Bella!" shouted Lily over the buzz. The sisters turned around and ran over, both had pale faces and looked rather alike. Hermione thought about them in the future. Bellatrix would lose her beauty in Azkaban, and Narcissa would lose the happy smile on her face.

"So, where do you think we should go?" asked Hermione.

"Umm...Well, we could go to Cindy's shop, down the road. That's pretty good," suggested Bellatrix. So they walked down talking about what the future may hold, and only one person knew all of it." They bought dresses, like these: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=83852479 (Lily) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=83852734 (Mione) (Narcissa and Bellatrix both wore black.)

They walked back, and soon Hermione felt she could trust these people.

"Guys, umm..I'm from the future, and so are your dates for the ball." she said. The others looked at her. Suddenly Bellatrix found her toungue.

"'Mione, but doesn't that mean you have to leave?" This question was one she didn't have an answer to. Then she remembered what Dumbledore had said. You will be transported back when you have accomplished your mission. The truth dawned on her. She wasn't going back.

"Bella, I can't go back. My mission was to stop Tom Riddle from becoming the Dark Lord. If that is not completed, I can't go back." Hermione said. Narcissa jerked up, and she said she had an idea.

"Maybe you can't stop Voldemort forming, but you can stop him destroying." Bellatrix nodded.

"I had a dream of following him, but I would rather have friends than followers," and Hermione looked at her in amazement.

"Did you know, I think Voldemort has just lost his most faithful follower!" and they started laughing. When they reached the Hog's Head, they found the boys waiting for them.

"Took you a while. Why the hell are you laughing?" asked Ron.

"Nothing. But guys, Cissy here, just had the best plan! Before we explain, do these guys," said Lily, gesturing the two Slytherins, "know about our travellers?" The boys nodded.

"Well, I think that we can stop Voldemort collecting followers!" said Narcissa. They explained the plan.

"Does Dumbledore know about your cloak, James?" James shook his head. "Don't let him know. Lucius is probably the Slytherin everyone 'respects' and will follow your role. Don't become a follower of Voldemort, please?" said Hermione. Lucius hesitated. "For me?" she said quietly.

"Fine. For you." he replied and she made a mental note to kiss him when the coast was clear.