Chapter 1:Meeting the Marauders

"Seven turns should suffice, for an enchantment has been put on." Dumbledore said. Hermione did so and the Trio felt they were spinning, and suddenly hit the ground. They were at platform 9 3/4. They grabbed their trunks and boarded the train. Soon they found a compartment with a girl who had flaming red hair, somewhat like Ginny's, and green eyes like Harry. Before he could stop himself, Harry said,"Mum?"

The girl spun around and looked at them for a moment and said, "No, I am not your mother. I'm Lily Evans,"she smiled warmly, and asked them to sit down. But suddenly she looked at Harry and her expression hardened slightly.

"Potter, however many times you ask me, I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU!!!" She said, storming out, obviously frustrated. The trio looked at each other bewildered, but before they could ponder on the subject, four boys walked through. The boys noticed them and then back at an boy with untidy hair.

"Hey, Prongs! You never said you had a twin!" said the boy, that was extra handsome. Hermione recognized the the boy at once. It was Sirius. Then the scarred one was Lupin, and the watery-eyed one was Pettigrew. Meaning the last one was James.

"I don't have a twin! And I don't know who he is!" Said James, looking slightly hysterical. Harry looked at the others and told them with a look that it would that it would be safe to tell the boys.

"Umm...I don't know how else to put it, and no I am not half mad, we are from the future. Please don't tell anyone! Basically, Dumbledore wanted us to go back to the past and change Tom Riddle's future. But the enchantment didn't work and ummm.. we're here now!" said Hermione. The Marauders looked at each other.

"Well lets have the names. And, by the way, I'm free tonight." Said Sirius to Hermione as she blushed and looked away. Sirius smirked.

"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley. That's Hermione Granger. And the last one is Harry Potter!" Said Ron. "We'll need disguises."

"Right. So, Harry, who I guessing is my son, will be my pretend brother. Ron, you have the same eyes as Moony, he can be your brother. Hermione, you are a transfer from Beauxbatons. Ron and Harry went to Durmstrang. Got that?" the trio nodded. They got changed, and the rest of the journey passed with the seven of them talking. Lupin and Hermione about books, James, Sirius and Harry about Quidditch and Pettigrew sat in the corner, stuffing himself with sweets from the trolley.