Chapter 9:We're Going Back to Hogwarts!

The holidays went by. Soon it was time to get back to Hogwarts, and as Lily and Hermione were going by car, they had to restrain themselves from singing the Hogwarts song. As soon as they reached Kings Cross station, they ran through the barrier, and burst into song, attracting looks from other witches and wizards.

"Lily! 'Mione!" came an all to familiar voice. It carried an extra bit of happiness. James, Harry, Ron and Remus ran over, and started talking in a hurry.

"OK, OK! One by one! What happened? James your point first," said Lily. James said nothing, but pointed to a place were Sirius stood, probably flirting with a girl they had never seen.

"That's Caradeen. As soon as she came, Padfoot was flirting like never before! She seems to like some Hufflepuff though," he said. The girls looked closer and saw the girl stealing secret looks at a boy, whom Lily said was called Amos Diggory.

"Cedric's dad?" exclaimed Harry incredulously. Ron nodded.

"Has ickle Ronniekins got a crush?" said Remus slyly, earning a glare from Ron and ended up being chased by Ron around the station. The Marauders laughed. They boarded the train, only to be greeted by-

"Lucy!" shrieked Hermione, launching herself on him. They fell to the ground, Lucius laughing, Hermione giggling.

"Lucy? What the hell?" he said.

"Spur of the moment thing. I'm suprised that Bria Noble didn't come running shouting that at the Christmas Ball," and the whole group fell into hysterics as Lily and Hermione acted out Bria running to Lucius.

BRIA NOBLE'S POV

I stood at the compartment door, listening to the conversation. I heard Lucius and the other bitch that stole my man. I always knew Lucius and I were meant to be. Bria Malfoy; it sounded perfect. Like music almost. When I heard them mocking me, I almost burst through the door. Almost? I did. I burst through, my hand flingging to Lucius's arm. My man's arm.

I pulled him to me, slaming Lucius against the wall, and my lips against his. Lucius didn't kiss back just stood there. Suddenly he realized what was happening and pushed me off. I slapped him.

"Lucius, you and Mudblood don't go. I'm born and made for you! Give up on her, and come to me!" I said slowly and as seductively as I could. but I think it didn't quite pull off. The others looked at me disgusted and I didn't need legilimency to know they were thinking of me as a slut. A Hufflepuff slut.