Never Resist Temptation

Disclaimer: This chapter does contain rather crude and inappropriate language. It also hints at explicit scenes but never describes them in detail. Use caution before deciding to read, I will post a quick summary at the start of the next chapter for those who don't wish to read it due it's semi-explicit nature.

Sifting through my closet I pull out a black denim skirt and a low-cut white tank-top with gold sequins on the pocket on my left breast. I wanted to look a little slutty tonight because I wanted to get laid. That sounded really crude just thinking it, but it’s true.

I had certain rules for outfits that I wore to parties. The clothes had to be easy to take off and put back on, because I don’t want to spend five minutes trying to wriggle into my black skinny jeans while drunk because I might just decide to forgo the pants all together and that would be bad. Also I never wear any jewelry that I would mind losing, because half the time you end up leaving something behind whether that is a thong or a bracelet or even your shoes.

I wore a matching black bra and thong that had a little bit of lace and threw on my outfit on top. I matched it with a black leather jacket to brace against the chilly air that would undoubtedly bite at my arms later tonight. I slipped two condoms into one pocket with a twenty dollar bill, and in the other pocket I put my phone and house key. I was only taking the bare essentials because some jerks have sticky fingers and if I ditched it half way through the party, I didn’t want to lose more money or anything that I couldn’t replace.

Waiting in the living room by my front door I swiped some pink lip gloss on my lips, using my fingers to wipe off any access at the corners of my mouth. There was still ten minutes before Christine was supposed to come pick me up. Christine doesn’t drink so she agreed to be our designated driver for the night. Only Christine, Iris, Matt, and I were going to the party and our plan was to get wasted and not remember the night. It sounds stupid, but sometimes you just need to let everything go and not worry about what anyone thinks of you. As much as people will call us reckless teens, it’s therapeutic in a way.

Right now Greg would be picking Honey up from her house and taking her on a date for the night. I had forced Matt to tell me where Greg was taking her, and like I knew Matt would all along, he caved. Greg planned on taking her to park a little out of town, to swing on the swings and gaze at the stars. Despite how childish parks seemed, there’s just something magical about the swings that no matter your age makes you feel alive and invincible. Greg had also packed in the trunk of his car dinner, take-out from one of her favourite restaurants, and glow-in-the-dark body paint. Now what Greg is planning with the paint is a whole other story, and I’m not sure I even want to know.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I saw a text from Iris telling me to come outside. With excitement at the night’s prospects ahead I hurriedly got up and exited my house. Hopping into Christine’s white BMW the cushiony leather seats welcomed my bottom. Matt was seated in the front passenger seat, wearing what looked like a casual navy blue button-down shirt, leaving Iris next to me in a purple dress that showed off her cleavage, the outfit accented by a silver necklace with a heart pendant that fell right in between her girls. Christine was wearing black leggings and a flowy turquoise top, opting for the more casual look out of us all.

“You ready to get fucked in the head?” Iris screeched from beside me, causing me to grin widely at her enthusiasm.

“FUCK YEAH!” I yelled in return, adding a fist bump in the air. Christine had pulled out of my driveway, and we were heading closer to school.

“Okay, calm down. We need some ground rules before I let you all get smashed,” Christine started, her eyes still focused on the streets before her. “Sara I’ve never seen you drunk, so is there some limit I should be watching for?” she directed at me.