Chapter 6: Downhill Spiral

"People who die from suicide don't want to end their life, they want to end their pain."

Jin-Ah watched Sehun with intent, occasionally glancing at the other members. They were all exceptional dancers, although Jin-Ah could tell that a boy with blonde hair was the best. She didn't know his name, Sehun hadn't told her. She didn't know anyone except Suho.

A boy with dark brown hair seemed to be the best singer, anybody could see that. Not that the other boys weren't, he was just better, in Jin-Ah's opinion.

The song ended and Sehun walked over to her with expectancy. "What'd you think?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips. Jin-Ah smiled.

"It was very, interesting." She answered and Sehun breathed out a laugh.

"Great choice of words." He said, before taking a sip of the water bottle he had brought along with him. Although he had only done one dance, little droplets of sweat were already forming on his forehead. Jin-Ah grabbed a towel from beside her and stood up, gently wiping the sweat away. "Uh, what are you doing?" Sehun asked. Jin-Ah didn't answer and just continued wiping him up.

When she was finished, she smiled and put the towel back on the bench. "Don't be gross." She said simply and Sehun laughed.

"Thanks, mom." He said and Jin-Ah playfully smacked him.

"Yah, stop doing that. I'm not momming you." Jin-Ah huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Sehun just laughed, before the boys got ready for a second song, which Sehun had called 'Wolf'. Sehun had explained it was their hardest choreography ever. Some of them even now had trouble performing it, but somehow they always did it perfectly.

Jin-Ah examined their movements, her eyes following the way they moved their hands, their legs. She even gazed at their facial expressions, taking everything they were doing into her brain.

~

Jin-Ah had been sitting in the same position for four hours. Her legs were cramping and she was hungry beyond belief. Sehun had seen her expression getting worse and he was wondering why she wasn't saying anything. Finally, when they finished 'Growl', Sehun walked over, sitting beside her. "If you want to go, you can. Nothing is keeping you here."

Jin-Ah sighed, stretching out her legs, before standing up. "Mian. I don't understand how you survive. I'm so hungry, I could die." She said and Sehun laughed at her cuteness. "Maybe I'll see you later?" Jin-Ah asked and Sehun shrugged.

"Not sure. We'll see." He said and Jin-Ah nodded, before waving to the other members. She was about to go out the door, when Sehun called her back, before wrapping his sweaty arms around her. She shrieked slightly.

"Stop, you're gross!" She said and Sehun laughed, before letting go and allowing her to leave. "Weird." She said, before shuffling out of the room. She walked outside and caught a cab, having just enough money to get her home. She was expecting a check in the mail from her benefactor, so she made a mental note to check her mailbox at home.

She got home in no time, entering the elevator and getting to her apartment. She was trying to decide if she actually had fun today. Certainly the practice was interesting, but she wouldn't per say, say she had fun. She grabbed the mail from outside, then went inside, looking through it and finding the envelope from her benefactor.

She smiled slightly, before pulling off her sweater and sitting on the couch. Her mood was up. It hadn't dropped yet and she was just waiting for it to. Her mood always dropped. One minute she was happy, the next she was on the floor, sobbing loudly. She could never control her emotions. One would call her bipolar.