Chapter 20: A Dream?

LAST chapter!

She couldn't believe what she was hearing Was she hallucinating? Was she dreaming? Her eyes trailed ever slowly upwards, getting wider as she saw him with his eyes open and a smile dawning his lips. "Am I dreaming?" She whispered, tears filling her eyes once again.

He shook his head, holding her face with a weak hand. "Ani. Aniyo. It's all real. I'm back, jagiya." He said softly and she couldn't help but squeal, beginning to cry hysterically as she clung to his shoulder, careful not to put too much weight on him.

He whispered soothing things in her ear while stroking her hair softly, enjoying the feeling of it when he ran his fingers through the strands. She cried into his shoulder, her fingers hanging onto the thin fabric of the hospital scrubs.

"I-i t-thought y-you were g-going to leave me." She stuttered, pulling away and touching his face like he was foreign alien from outer space. Sehun shook his head, smiling slightly while gently rubbing her shoulder.

"Why would I leave my life, jagiya? When I have you in it?" He said, kissing her softly on the forehead. Jin-Ah continued to cry, the tears falling crazily from her brown orbs. "Gwenchana, jagi. Gwenchana. I'm right here." He said quietly.

"Mianhae, Sehun-ah. Mianhamnida. I was wrong. I was so wrong. I shouldn't have kicked you out my apartment that day. I should've listened to you. I should've listened." Jin-Ah said hysterically, lowering her gaze so she was no longer looking at him. "Mianhaeyo."

Sehun chuckled, pulling her back into a hug and kissing her forehead once again. "Gwenchana, jagi. I forgive you." He said and Jin-Ah cried more, wondering if her tears would ever stop. "Shhh, shh. Uljima. It hurts to hear you cry."

Jin-Ah sighed as a means to get her sobbing to cease. It helped somewhat, but the tears were still cascading down her cheeks. "Saranghae, Sehun. I love you so much and I was too stupid to push you away when I had already known your true feelings. Saranghae."

Sehun smiled widely, pressing a soft kiss to her hair. He pulled back so he was back to gazing into her eyes. "Nado. Nado. Saranghae, jagiya." He said, before leaning in for an actual kiss. But, right before their lips were touching, Suho walked into the room, even though it was 2:30 in the morning.

He stopped, his eyes wide, staring at his maknae who had woken abruptly. "Hyung." Sehun said, smiling. Jin-Ah was smiling also, though there were still tears falling from the corners of her eyes. Jin-Ah moved out of the way so Suho could hug Sehun.

They laughed, doing a guy hug as Jin-Ah called it. She was smiling now, her tears almost coming to stop, but still there, still evident. She was beyond relieved that Sehun had woken up. He was back and Jin-Ah wouldn't be letting him go again.

Suho rushed out of the room after their reunion to get the doctor. Jin-Ah sat down in the chair and Sehun held out his hand, which she gladly took, locking their fingers together in a tight hold. "I missed you. I missed this. You holding my hand." She said, staring at his fingers wrapped around hers.

"Nado." He said simply, before pulling her arm, beckoning for her to come closer. Jin-Ah obliged, sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning into him slightly. He could no longer take it. Ever

since he woke up, which was approximately thirty minutes ago, Sehun wanted to kiss her again.

"We better not be interrupted this time." He said softly, before smiling cutely and leaning forward. Jin-Ah happily accepted his kiss and savored the moment when after a week and a half of no contact.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he gripped her waist, before they heard the soft click of the door opening. Jin-Ah attempted to pull away, but Sehun tightened his grip, wrapping his arms fully around her abdomen and attaching their lips together again.

A few moments went by, before whoever entered the room coughed awkwardly. Sehun pulled away slowly, the two smiling like lovestruck idiots. They turned to see who interrupted them, Suho and the doctor.

"Well, you seem like you're doing just fine." Suho said sarcastically and Sehun chuckled. Jin-Ah moved aside so the doctor could check Sehun's vitals, determine if he were okay or not. Jin-Ah nervously stood next to Suho, who seemed just as jittery as her. If something were wrong, she wasn't sure how she would take it.

A few moments later, the doctor determined he was done. Sehun, Jin-Ah, and Suho waiting patiently for the news. The doctor smiled warmly. "We'll need to run a few tests just to make sure he is completely okay, but from what I can see, he's made a clean recovery." The three of them let out a breath they hadn't known they were holding.

Tears of joy escaped Jin-Ah's eyes and Suho excused himself to call the rest of EXO. Jin-Ah was once again pulled by Sehun to his bedside. She noticed a happy tear fall down his cheek and she wiped away as he had always done for her. "Saranghae." Sehun said, with som much love in his eyes.

Jin-Ah smiled, attaching their lips together for a short kiss. "Saranghae, Sehun-ah." She said.

"Oppa. Call me oppa." He said and she giggled.

"Arrasso. Sehun-oppa." And they both shared a laugh, leaning their foreheads together. And the love could be felt flowing truly from their hearts.

~

Two days later, Sehun was back home, well, Jin-Ah's apartment. He had made the executive decision to move in with her, since they lived right next to the dorm anyway. Jin-Ah had been thrilled, excited that she would be able to see her boyfriend every night.

The company was happy to see Sehun on his feet again and Sehun was glad he could participate with his brothers once again. He had missed the stage, the fans, the rapping, and his dancing. But, none of that could keep up to the longing he had felt to see Jin-Ah again.

She was his world. He was hers. They both equally needed each other in every way possible. Jin-Ah's depression had died down and she seemed more happier than before. It was like everything was going perfect for the two.

But, things don't always go as planned, right?