weak link

I walked around looking for y/n. She didn't answer her phone and she's worrying me. I need her to answer the phone. I didn't see her at school either and she's always at school. I began to pant heavily as I looked around her room. I saw the light shining through a door. I heard slamming on the wall and quickly ran into y/n's bathroom to see what it was.

"Y/n, stop!" I yelled as I bent down in front of her as she slammed the back of her head repeatedly on the wall.

I held my hands behind her feeling the bruise and bump staring to form already.

"I can't, I hate myself" she sobbed.

"Why?" I asked worried sitting in front of her grabbing her hands.

"Because I do Shawn, I'm so stupid and naive and I hate it. I thought someone loved me but they don't! They never will!" She shouted.

I signed shaking my head.

"Y/n, you're not stupid, boys are. They think they can ruin girls by messing with feelings but you shouldn't let them get to you like that because you deserve more than you think" I replied.

"Shawn..."

"No y/n, listen to me okay. The perfect guy will stumble along and fall so in love with you he won't know what to do with his feelings" I chuckled. "It's not your fault that boys fuck up shit all the time, it's not your fault that some boys out there are horrible people"

She sighed and played with my fingers.

"Please, if you want a boyfriend than you have to play hard to get. I know that sounds bad but you don't want any plain old boy to walk into your heart and decide to camp out there so they can fuck you over" I finished.

I wiped away her last tears and kissed the top of my hand.

"How are you single?" She chuckled.

"Because the perfect girl is already right in front of me"