adventurer

I hiked up the large mountain checking behind me every time to make sure Shawn is breathing and moving.

"You okay back there baby?" I chuckled putting my hiking stick in the ground.

"Yeah yeah, just keep moving" he huffed.

"We're here" I smiled looking around.

He finally caught up to me and sighed in relief. A beautiful waterfall was pouring down in a big pool of water splashing my feet a little. I saw a perfect spot to put our tent and quickly jogged over to it. I set my backpack down. Shawn grabbed the tent from his backpack and began to set it up as I walked over to the water. I took of my shoes and slid my toes in feeling the coldness reach my spine. It felt refreshing and cool. It was already 100 degrees outside. I don't think anyone will mind if I jumped in real quick. I turned around to find Shawn struggling with the tent. I chuckled and skipped over to him.

"Let me help you mountain man" I chuckled grabbing the stakes and shoving them through the holes.

I finished up and sighed putting my hands on my hips.

"How come you can do that, but not me?" he said wrapping his arm around me.

I looked up at him and shrugged.

"Wanna go for a dip?" I asked.

"But we didn't bring any swimsuits" he said confused.

"Exactly" I smirked stripping myself.

His eyes widened and he quickly followed behind me stripping himself. I swan dived in feeling the cold fresh water cover every inch of my body. I came from underneath the water and gasped for air. I saw Shawn standing there smiling like an idiot. He went under water and came back up with water in his mouth.

"Shawn- don't" I scolded.

He sprayed the water in my face chuckling.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes!" I shouted.

"Oo she used my full name" he mocked swimming away.

"Guess you'll be sleeping with the bears tonight" I shrugged swimming over to the waterfall.

His eyes widened again and began to swim over to me.

"Baby, baby I'm sorry" he said grabbing me.

I chuckled as he kissed my neck lightly.

"You better be" I teased.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you more" he replied.

I felt the water hit my head as I swam underneath the water. We ended up on the other side of the waterfall as it hit the water hard. I smiled at Shawn as he smirked.

"Good because I can't wait to spend the rest of my life adventuring around with you"