unconditional

Here's a really long one since we hit 10k on this book! Yay! Thank you guys so much I love you all so muccchhhhh.

---

"Shawn, we gotta start going. We're gonna be late for the show" Ian sighed handing me my guitar.

"Sorry I had to text the company" I replied sliding my phone into my back pocket.

"Getting antsy lately buddy?" He teased.

He wasn't wrong, it was the truth. I felt a large, dry lump in the throat as we made our way towards the screaming fans shouting and chanting my name. It's exhilarating, I'm enjoying every single minute of it.

"Hello Chicago!" I shouted nodding at everyone.

I tuned my bass up a bit clearing my voice.

"How's everyone feeling tonight?" I chuckled.

Everybody cheered louder clapping their hands together. We started with Stitches, I Know What You Did Last Summer, One of those Nights, Show You, Aftertaste, Never Be Alone, and to finish it off, Life of the Party to end the night.

I wiped the sweat dripping down my forehead with my tshirt as we all walked off stage. Everyone cheered loudly one last time before the big metal doors slammed keeping us between our fans and us.

"What a show!" Geoff huffed jumping on the leather couch next to me.

I smiled and nodded letting out a sigh adjusting my body in the couch uncomfortably.

"You okay mate? Did you call Missy's?" Ian sighed throwing away his bottle.

"Yeah. They haven't texted back yet" I replied squinting my eyes at the light on the ceiling.

"They will. They always do bro"

I nodded and got up to walk towards the bathroom slamming the door behind me. I washed my face with some water and stared at my disgusting self in the mirror. I'm a nympho and for some reason my friends are okay with it. How could they be okay with their best friend being a disgusting pig who craves sex before and after every show? They say that they trust me and understand me. But I don't even understand myself, let alone trust myself. I go crazy if I don't have sex. I don't even like fucking, I love the feeling. The feeling of someone's touch against me as I make them feel good. It's not so much for me but more for them. I was a creep but a sex drived one. So I have Missy's Pleasures on speed dial. I always get the usual, her name is Bunny but I know her real name. It's beautiful and sophisticated. Y//F/N. She's my favorite. I sometimes get others but I always want her, I always ask and wait for exactly her. Something about her makes my knees weak. She's smooth and obeys me. Not only is she sexy and elegant, but she has a nice personality and acts innocent when she wants to be.

"Shawn? You okay in there? Missy's is calling!" Geoff yelled smacking the door making me jump.

"Okay!" I yelled back walking out grabbing my phone.

"Missy? Hi yes. Yes. Y/N" I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. "Bunny. Yes thank you"

John and Ian gave me a weak smile as Geoff chugged his beer sitting in a red solo cup.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" I said nervously.

They all nodded and quickly ran back to the hotel where they sent her. They probably talk shit about me when I'm not around, I would. I threw my hood up and saw the rain starting to down pour. I sniffled wiping the water off my eyes. I saw her standing there with hazy eyes and lit cigarette in between her red lips. Her fake short blonde wig.

"Y/N- Bunny?" I asked smiling.

"Shawn. How are you?" She nodded putting out the cigarette pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm good thank you. How have you've been?" I asked walking her into the building.

"I've been better. My last customer didn't get the right service that he wanted and well-" she chuckled shrugging. "Got a small bruise on my thigh. But I'm alright"

"Y/N, you have to tell Missy so no ones ever is assigned to him" I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know, I will, eventually. He paid well and I wanna get a phone" she sighed sitting on the bed.

"Y/N-"

"Shawn, name" she sighed again.

"I'm sorry I can't call you Bunny" I cringe at the name. "Your name is who you are. Beautiful and sophisticated"

She blushed taking off her jacket leaving her in a silk black lingerie. Her cold pale skin, skinny to the bone. I could see a bruise forming on her arm. I lightly brushed my fingertips against it. She winced in pain and I extracted my hand from her weak body. I looked up to her eyes seeing dark circles and bit of mascara forming around them.

"Y/N, let me touch you okay? Just hold you. I don't want anything tonight" I cooed taking off my shirt and skinny jeans and sliding under the covers with her.

I wrapped my arms around her small body feeling her tense up at my touch. I kissed her shoulder feeling her hands grip the hem of my underwear.

"Shawn, I need the money so please let me do my job" she sighed.

"I'll pay you to let me hold you"

She nestled her head into my chest resting her small head on my chest. I could feel her temples beating and it was from the stress. She does this for a living and takes everything. She's so fragile and if someone tore her I don't think she could be fixed. I kissed her shoulder again making sure she was next to me. Her itchy wig rubbing against my pecks, but I didn't mind.

"Shawn, this is uncomfortable for me, I need to do something for you" she muttered.

I sighed and swallowed hard. She tore the blankets off my waist staring at my bulge. She slid down my boxers without a care. She engulfed me with her mouth as I moaned gripping the sheets. Soft moans come from both of us as I tried to pull my urge of gripping the back of head out of my dirty self.

"F-Fuck" I managed.

I finally released early since I haven't been touched that way in five weeks. She licked up her mess and sighed wiping the corners of her mouth. A small smirk falling on her face as she climbed off of me making her way over to her bag to pull out a cigarette and walking out onto the balcony. I let out a couple huffs of air as my energy was drained from body after that. I collected my clothes sliding them on and greeting her outside.

"What happens now?" I said leaning against wall of the balcony staring out to all the shimmering lights in Chicago.

She put out her cigarette on the floor and pushed back her hair leaning against the railing.

"The usual Shawn, you know my price"