prisoner

My eyes slowly opened to a bright white light. I looked around trying to move my hands. They were tied to the back of a chair and I began to panic.

"Hello?!" I screamed.

I looked at the dark walls and saw a water heater in the corner assuming I was in a basement.

"Don't scream you give me headaches!" I heard someone shout in my ear as they came up behind me.

"Who the hell are you!?" I shouted still trying to escape.

"I'm Shawn" he groaned scratching his chin with the back of a knife.

Tears fled my eyes as I watched him crack his neck.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you as long as you keep quiet" He said annoyed.

I sniffled and nodded.

"Now come here" he said breaking the rope behind my hands.

I wanted to run but I had the urge to stay. I was weak and I didn't want to do anything that'll upset him. Instead I stood up and walked to him. He engulfed me in a hug and I stood there still as can be. This stranger is hugging me. I looked up into his brown eyes. He was beautiful. His hair pushed up to the side. His jawline sharp. He looked down at me and smirked. He lifted my chin pressing his lips on mine. He was like a drug, so unhealthy and wrong to kiss but he tasted so good. I deepened the kiss by digging my nails in his back. He slammed me against the wall leaving a sting in the lower part of my shoulders. I held is big biceps feeling the heat between us. I wanted to run away from this beautiful stranger, but I couldn't. I jumped on his waist as he balanced me on the wall. He ripped off my shirt leaving me in my bra. I did the same to him eyeballing every inch of him. I traced his arms as he continued to suck on my neck laying me down on the hard cold floor. As he suck harder, I scratched at the floor feeling my fingernails screech underneath them.

"Let me fuck you senseless" he snarled with animal like eyes.

My heart stopped but I let him. I was his prisoner and I did as he said.