Drunk

I...I think that I really love do sensei!

-

Maybe he should give up, maybe Ijuuin should just stop pursuing his un-requited love. Misaki did say he loved Ijuuin, but because he was the author of his favourite series, that's it. Hearing Misaki profess his so called love so many times made Ijuuin think that he could actually make Misaki love him. But no. For Misaki, all that was ever in his big green eyes was Usami-sensei, and for Usami there was only Misaki. But Ijuuin liked Misaki too. He was the only one for Ijuuin, yet there was no space between them for Ijuuin to intrude.

I don't care that you like him. It doesn't matter if he likes you too.
I just want you.

Ijuuin felt as if his heart was being wrung out like a towel, crushed and left empty. He had planned on drowning himself in his work, but even his own manga reminded him of the pain. Instead, he locked himself in his apartment, forgetting all his deadlines and immersing himself in his memories with Misaki. Maybe if he procrastinated long enough, Misaki would be the one to come. It was unlikely, yet all the author wanted to think about were his fantasies with the young Takahashi. For days, he hid himself, refusing to do his work and eventually, someone came banging at his door. Is it him? But he was soon disappointed since Misaki would never do something like banging the door. The one who had buzzed in was actually his assistant, Yanase.
"Sensei, we have a deadline coming up and as a fan of your work myself, I would like to make it on time."

"Just give me some time," the author says as he lets Yanase in," I'm not really in the best state to be working right now." As Yanase walks in, he immediately sees the pain in the author's eyes, "Um sensei, are you all right?" The author chuckles as the assistant asks the same question he asked him not too long ago. "What about you, Yanase-kun?" The author asks and continues,"I mean, just the other day I spotted you crying by yourse-" and he realizes he accidentally let it slip out and just stopped. The assistant's face turns red and then face darkens. "You saw that?" Ijuuin nods. "If you wanna talk about it, I'll listen." The author felt that even if he himself is in pain, he should help relieve the pain of others.

"I guess you could call it a broken heart, sensei." Yanase did not know why he was telling this to Ijuuin, but for some reason, he felt like he could. "Ah." Ijuuin remembers the pain all too well and knowing that someone as strong as Yanase is hurt because of this, hurts him too. Yanase continues, "I bet it sounds stupid, huh? A grown man crying because he got rejected by his first love."

"No no no, these things should never be called stupid. No matter how many times you've been hit, nothing beats the pain in your heart." And the two men, who had begun to understand each others pain, drank the night away together as they spoke of their problems. "Love me he says, as if! If he really did, then why am I going through this and hes still dating someone else. And you! Yanase, what kind of girl would reject you huh? A young'un like you is the type ladies like."says the slightly drunk Ijuuin. "Right? I...I just dont know why." The night continues as they drown their sorrows in the beer.

The next morning, Ijuuin wakes up in his bed with Yanase by his side, naked.

-

Um yea im sorry for continuously talking about their pain and um sorry for my sucky writing skills
K so hope u enjoyed it.