Confusion

"I don't like him."

----------------------------------------------

The assistant walked out the door and gave a light touch to his head and thought, who even gives people a pat on the head nowadays? Shaking away unnecessary thoughts, Yanase left the apartment building and towards his beloved's home.

-

What am I doing, worried the mangaka, did I actually just pat Yanase on the head? Whatever, in the end Ijuuin decided it would be best to stay a little farther away from Yanase from now on. They were just both in the same boat so Ijuuin softened up for him, but that needs to stop. Ijuuin loves Misaki. Yanase loves someone else. That's all there is to it, there's nothing between them other than an unfortunate accident which will be forgotten.

On the other hand, Chiaki had been at home wondering where Yuu had been all night. He called Yuu because there was something he wanted to discuss and Yuu's never missed a call from Chiaki.  So just when he was about to leave to search for him personally, Yuu walked in.

"Yuu! Where've you been?!"

"Eh? Oh... I was-uh staying over at an author's house," he replied. Unsatisfied with his answer, Chiaki questioned once more, "Then why didn't you answer my call?" Flustered and cautious of what he was going to say, Yuu answered his question vaguely. "Well, we were kinda busy..."

Being Chiaki, he didn't catch on to what Yuu was implying. "Who cares how busy? You shouldn't have made me worried!" Yuu smiled. "Yuu?? What the heck! Don't smile, anyway, I called you yesterday because I wanted some advice." Yuu, who was in a good mood now knowing Chiaki worried for him, decided to help Chiaki. All that nonsense with Ijuuin-sensei is nothing, Yanase truly and sincerely loves Chiaki.

"So? What do you want?" Chiaki looked down, face red and asked, "What kind of gift would you get to thank someone for always helping you?" Ohh... so that's what this is about. In the end, he wanted to see me for Hatori. "Isn't it fine as long as you thank them? And really, I think Hatori would be happy with anything you give him."

Chiaki looked up, mouth wide, "How'd ya know I was talking about Tori?? Huh? Wait-I mean, I wasn't thinking of getting a little something for Tori or anything...maybe I was ummm," he wracked his brain trying to find a way out that situation he put himself in and Yuu, stood there getting depressed all by himself. It hurts a little when you're your cutest if it involves Hatori.

"Umm...Chiaki? If we're done here, then I gotta go. Seeya!" He smiled and came out the door, why am I not as upset as I'd thought I'd be?

-

Ijuuin-sensei took day off today and spent an hour or so cleaning his apartment up. Even though he should be working on his manuscript. Usually, his place was already messy anyway, but this was disastrous. Beer cans everywhere, couch cushions in the kitchen, books far, far away from the actual bookshelf, dirty bedsheets. What exactly happened last night, thought the author. Anyway, he cleaned and made his apartment look at least a little bit decent.

He definitely had other things to worry about, but he couldn't stop thinking about last night and more importantly, about Yanase. No no no no no, he likes Takahashi-kun, if Ijuuin were to think of someone, it would the man he loves, not some acquaintance of his. And then, he got a call, "Moshi moshi? Ijuuin-sensei? How's that manuscript coming along?" Well, Ijuuin's not even working on it at the moment so-"Its going great, Kirishima-san. But I may need a bit more time." "You're not working on it are you?"

Dammit, why does Kirishima have to be so sharp? "Whatever, I'm sending someone over to work with you and make sure you work. Oi Katou! Who's free right now? Really? Great. So anyway, Ijuuin-sensei, we'll be getting Yanase to go over and help you out. I'm sure you'll definitely be able to get some work done with him around. Bye!"

Wait a second, Yanase is going to come over? Again? Oh no...what will he do? Is Ijuuin going to just act normal, be blunt about what happened or is Yanase going to bring it up? My goodness, Ijuuin definitely was not looking forward to his visit.

-------
Oof finally managed to write something. Hope u enjoyed it