The Teacup

ATTENTIONNNN
so this is a new chapter dont worry but i just wanted to say thank you so fcking much to the 100 people who follow me
I honestly didnt think that'd be able to happen so im like SUPER HAPPY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ALSOOOO
THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS WHO ACTUALLY READ THE THINGS I WRITE AND LIKE IT BECAUSE HONESTLY I DONT THINK I DESERVE THAT PRAISE SO
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

so enjoy the update :)

-----

"Its the little things that make a difference."

-----

Yanase was over at Chiaki's house. Just hanging out playing games, but his mind was elsewhere. Even though Chiaki always lost easily to Yuu at everything, today he was so out of it that he's won a few times. Of course, that only upset Chiaki.

"Ugh! Yuu! What is wrong with you today? You've been all dazed and it's no fun playing like this." Despite his loud complaining, he got no response. "Hello? Are you even listening to me Yuu?" He waved his hand in front of Yuu's face to catch his attention.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." Thoughtlessly replied Yuu.

"Ugh, what is with you today?"

There could only be one reason for the assistant's weird condition and that would be what happened yesterday. Ijuuin-sensei's confession. But wait, could that even be considered a confession? Since how it happened was a little...well his feelings got across somehow.

~

"Oh, I was just planning on how to confess to you...ah."

It was just a casual slip of the tongue, yet the content was quite shocking. It left not only Yuu, but Ijuuin in surprise. For awhile, there was a silence until Yuu finally decided to speak up.

"So...does that mean that you like me sensei or does it mean that you just had something else to confess?" Asked Yuu and Ijuuin simply and said,"The first option." Yuu just stood there and pondered for a bit and said, "Well, I don't mean to hurt your feelings sensei, but the only thing I feel towards you is the respect of a fan so I'm sorry."

Yet another who only likes me as a fan, thought Ijuuin. He was about to say something in return but they were interrupted by another assistant. "Sensei! Is your tea break over yet? We have work to do." Ijuuin didn't say anything and walked back to his desk while Yuu just walked out of the apartment.

~

Now that Chiaki had questioned him, the memories all come flowing back and he jumps up.

"Ah! Yuu! What the heck, you surprised me." Screams Chiaki. Yuu looks down at him and realizes that he really needs to calm down.

"Oh sorry. Just a little off my game today. I'm gonna get a drink of water and a snack and hopefully I'll be back to normal." Though on the inside, he didn't think that at all. As if he could be normal if his idol confessed to him but hopefully filling his stomach would distract him at least a little bit.

He opened the cupboard to get a cup when something caught his eye. There was a teacup. Of course, every household had teacups, it would be strange if they didn't but this cup was different. It had this annoying resemblance to the cup Ijuuin-sensei was pouring for Yanase just the other day. Right before he confessed.

Yanase slams the cupboard as the memory starts replaying in his head. He figured maybe some alcohol would be better. So he went into the fridge only to see the exact same brand of beer from that night. Well thats only because it was Yanase's favourite and because he was the one who bought that brand when they ran out of whatever beer was left at Ijuuin's place.

Little by little, Yanase was being slowly reminded of Ijuuin over and over again. Any little thing, any object or action, would somehow remind him of the author. Trying to get him out of his mind, Yanase went and sat down really close to Chiaki.

But it didnt work.

His heart wasnt happy like it used to be when he was near Chiaki. Instead, it was full of Ijuuin. As he realized this, Yanase let out a small sigh.

"This sucks."

------

Yayyyyyy i finally updated
Anyway love you guys and hope u enjoyed the update. :) :) :)