Unspoken words

READ THE FUCKING JUNJOU ROMANTICA UPDATE IM CRYING. SHIP SAILING. YOKOZAWA AND KIRISHIMA HAVE A MINOR PART IN THE SHORT SHORT CHAPTER TOO.

-

"Love is indeed something that can change a person."

-

"Agh~fuck!" The assistant screamed out into the sky and released his frustrations. The blood had gotten to his head upon his realization of his feelings for Ijuuin-sensei. "I honestly feel like biggest idiot in life."

Yanase had denied his feelings so strongly that now he just suddenly feels foolish and embarrassed. But he'd look even more stupid if he continued doing that.

Now that his feelings were confirmed, what next?

A confession.

Ijuuin had already confessed his feelings to him and made himself clear so now all he had to was show him it was mutual. Having lived all those years with unrequited love made him a bit hasty with this new love of his. Not to mention Yuu rejected Ijuuin when he was confessed to. Suddenly telling him this after the fact just made Yuu feel a little awkward.

However, now was not the time to be feeling awkward. And not every relationship has a smooth start, yet just the thought of being in a relationship left him in shock and in awe.

There was also no guarantee that even if Yuu confessed his feelings that they would get together. Ijuuin could still be feeling bitter about the rejection and reject him back.

"Whatever. Doesn't matter," he was already outside of his apartment anyway so he started to go inside. "Ive got to go now while I still have the courage to tell him. Wait," he paused then continued walking, "What if he doesn't even want to see me right now? I mean, I wouldn't if I were him."

He shook the thought away and rang the doorbell.

"Yes, who is it?" Yuu's heart skipped a beat upon hearing the author's voice.

Stfu heart. Not the time for this.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

He coughed and spoke up, "Uh yes hello Ijuuin-sensei. There is a something that I would like to discuss with you. Would you mind if I came in for a short while?"

There was a bit of silence but he unlocked the door and let Yanase in.

-

Ijuuin wasn't expecting Yanase to come over, especially the day after he confessed. Not to mention rejected. He was left in a state of confusion as he heard Yanase's voice through the intercom.

What is he doing here?

Not that he wasn't happy or anything but like...nani the fuck? He opened the door for him anyway and awaited nervously in his apartment.

"Good afternoon, sensei." And just like when Yanase's heart jumped upon hearing Ijuuin's voice, Ijuuin's started beating so quickly he thought Yanase would be able to hear it. Shit, he thought. Ijuuin didn't think he'd react so strongly merely because of Yanase's presence. But kept a calm face despite the mess he felt like he was inside.

In an attempt to keep the mood from becoming awkward, Yanase tried acting normally like nothing happened. Ijuuin, in response, did the same.

They had some small talk but none of the had the courage to breach the topic. In the end, it was Yanase who gave in. "Uh sensei," he choked out. "About yesterday... I just wanted to say that-" I like you too.

Ijuuin spoke up. As if trying to change the subject.

"Uh... by the way, I just remembered, but here you go." Ijuuin hands a key to Yanase. The key seemed to be fairly new with a The Kan key chain attached.

"Do you remember back when you first started working with me? I don't know about you, but recently I keep thinking about you whenever we're not together. Even when we're together too, actually. Anyway, I remembered the day you first officially became my assistant. I mentioned I would give you a spare key to my apartment."

Yanase's face turned red immediately. Of course he remembered. How could he forget something like that? Ijuuin-sensei said specifically to him that it was because it was him that he would be okay with giving away a duplicate key.

"Y-yeah you did, didn't you, sensei? Ahaha I kind of remember that." I'm such a liar. "Back then, I really didn't know that you liked joking around." Yanase tried laughing it off like an idiot to hide his embarassment.

"I don't think I'm the joking type, Yanase-kun." The laughing stopped.

"And I'm certainly not joking right now."

"W-what are you saying sense-"

"Although if this puts you off then I apologize. You can give it back to me." He held out his hand to the flustered and blushing mess of an assistant. But the key was not returned to him.

"Um Yanase-kun? Are you not going to give the key back to me? If you continue to act like this, I might take it the wrong way."

He still didn't give it back.

-

HAVE YALL READ THE JUNJOU ROMANTICA UPDATE. FAM THE SHIP IS STARTING TO SAIL

ANYWAY HOPE U ENJOYED THIS schools over so i have more time to write holdup summer school ok sry bye