Back to Normal

"I've never been like this before. It's different, but I don't plan on letting it continue. "

-----------------------------------------

RING!! RING!!

Yanase's phone rang as he came out from Chiaki's apartment. He picked it up and heard one of the editors from Marukawa on the other side,"Hey, Yanase-san? You're free right now, right? Do you mind going over to Ijuuin-sensei's place again today? He hasn't done any work all day so it'd be very helpful."

Yanase dreaded the thought of going to Ijuuin's place again. But it's work so it's not like he could've refused,"Sure, I don't mind. Bye then, Katou-san." He hung up then started towards that same apartment he was in this morning. His heart was racing and was worried about how the two would act around each other, but no matter what happens, Yanase was going to act professionally.

He walked to that man's apartment and realized he was way more nervous than he thought. His heart was beating like crazy, hands were all sweaty, all that was on his mind was- We had sex together. What to do?? We did it.  Wait not with chiaki? With an author? Akward awkward awkward awkward - those thoughts racing through his brain yet he somehow still managed to keep his poker face.

By the time he got to the door, he ended up pacing back in forth in front of it. -I got this i got this i got this i am a professional and i will act professionally-

With a lot of strength and courage, he finally managed to buzz in. "This is Yanase, Katou-san sent me to come help out and make sure you work." Hopefully, thought Yanase, that his voice sounded normal. Not shaky nervous nor awkward.

"Ah yes, come on in." Replied Ijuuin and the door unlocked.

-

(Earlier)

It took awhile before it actually sunk into Ijuuin that Yanase was coming over. Very, very soon. He just left this morning too and now he's coming back. Ijuuin was definitely spending more time with Yanase than he wanted.
"I suppose I should act as if nothing ever happened. " decides the author.

So he says yet here he is pacing around the apartment and once in while checking in obscure places for traces of last night's activities. Making sure that it will be the perfect working environment with no distractions and nothing to talk about. His mind was full of simulations of what could happen when Yanase arrived. And of course, as an author, his imagination started running wild.

BUZZZZ!!

"Oh no, he's here."

-

Yanase walked in and took a look around. This is completely different from this morning. Well I'm glad I didn't really need to see anything I didn't want to.

"Lets start working then, shall we?" suggested Ijuuin. Yanase was visibly surprised by the author's actions. He was sent here because the author wouldn't start working yet now he himself is telling them to work. Ijuuin noticed the shock on the assistants face. He gave a small chuckle at Yanase's cute reaction and simply said, "Well what're you waiting for? Lets get to it shall we?"

"Huh? G-get to it? W-what do y-you mean? Ah!" Yanase's face turned red as he realized he took sensei's words the wrong way and recovered, "Yeah..lets get to work.." Sensei gave another small chuckle at Yanase once more.

"Sensei! Would you stop laughing?!"

"Sorry, sorry. Anyway, lets actually get to work now right?"

And in his mind, Yanase cursed at himself. "So much for being professional! Ugh how is sensei so normal?? And im not usually like this, what's wrong with me all of a sudden..."

They started to get to work after and sensei was actually doing it diligently. A few hours later, they decided to take a break considering all the progress they made.

"I can't believe it," said Yanase. "Sensei, you were so into it today! Whats up
with you?"

Whats up? Whats up?? I dont know, maybe because I was trying to distract myself while being alone with a coworker I did it with?!

"Oh it's nothing," replied Ijuuin.

"I see." Hm? That was different than how I thought he'd react, thought Ijuuin, I guess he's already gone back to how he used to be. I quite liked it when he was more flustered...

"I think we've done plenty for today, so why dont you go home Yanase-kun?"

"Alright. Well see you next time, sensei." He picked up his things and as Ijuuin was about to see him out, he had an idea.

"By the way Yanase-kun, I'll keep it a secret, you know? The thing about you and your unrequited love."

Yanase blushed as the author mentioned his love life and ran out the door with a quick goodbye. Ijuuin was left standing there and soon started laughing once more.

"He really is cute when he's flustered."

~~

Yayyy guys a new chapter!! Its a little boring this time but i hope u guys still enjoyed it!! 

Ill try updating more often from now on too.