His Name

whaaaat? another update already?? kelsey youre a goddess!

k so in the previous chapter i decided to just write nani the fuck as a joke but honestly i seriously love that so much. anyway enjoy :))

-

"The line between fantasy and reality is starting to become unclear to me."

-

Ijuuin just kind of stood there in shock.

"You can take it any way you want to sensei." Yanase takes a deep breath and looks up.

"Ijuuin Kyou-san, I'm in love with you and not just as a fan." He looked straight into Ijuuin's eyes with his face that was still as red as his own eyes.

How can he be so cute and cool at the same time? Clearly, Ijuuin was facing some internal struggles.

"Ok. So pretty much I'm either dreaming or you're an alien." His face remained calm despite the ridiculous thing he was saying.

"Sensei I think you've become crazy."

"I don't think I have."

"Then I'm the crazy one."

"There's no way."

"..."

They both stopped talking. Yanase spoke up.

"Haa...honestly sensei! What are you saying? Alien? I'm a- what? Did I mishear you? Am I going crazy?" Yanase's mind was going in circles trying to make sense of Ijuuin's words.

"See? I told you, there's no way you're crazy. I really did say that." Again, his face showed no change in expression, as if he were serious.

"And you say you're not the joking type." He scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"I'm not." Yanase honestly debated whether or not he was going crazy.

"Then would you care to explain yourself for assuming I'm not human? For what reason could you possibly think I'm an alien? I just- I just don't understand the ridiculous thing I heard." Ijuuin couldn't say anything back to him, it was indeed ridiculous.

"Well you told me I could take the situation any way I wanted to and there's no way you meant what I'd hoped you meant so the only conclusion I could make was that this was somehow not reality. I mean, you rejected me yesterday. Yesterday! And today-"

"Sensei." Yanase was definitely not ready for the explosion of words from the mangaka.

"And today you come into my house and you start acting all cool and cute and I was scared I wouldn't be able to control myself and then-"

"Ijuuin-sensei."

"Then you started talking about what happened yesterday and I really didn't want to talk about it so I tried changing the topic but I just, never expected-"

"Sensei! Kyou-san!" said Yanase, attempting to interrupt so that he'd get to say something.

"I never expected you to say you like me," Ijuuin said. This time it was Ijuuin who looked at the other with a red face.

"I like you, Yanase-kun. I really do. I love you. I need you. I want you." He walked closer to his assistant and grabbed his hands. "So please tell me that this is really real. Tell me you love me."

Yanase could hear Ijuuin's voice slightly shake as if he were afraid of something. "Sensei, I love you. You love me and this is really happening so...so..." It was Yanase's turn for his voice to shake, the next line he was about to say required so much courage and he didn't know if he had it in him to say it.

"So please go out with me." We'll he said it somehow. 

Despite looking so desperately weak just moments ago, Ijuuin showed his assistant the biggest smile anyone could ever see in their life and gave a really big nod. He pulled Yanase into his arms into the most gentle hug one could ask for. "I love you."

"Okay...that's enough. I feel like I'm going to die from the goosebumps." He attempted to push the author away but didn't have the strength to do so. Even though he was really happy and jumping around on the inside, this situation was too embarassing and cringey for him to handle.

Ijuuin broke the hug off but kept his hands on his lover. "Nee Yanase-kun, do you wanna do it again?"

"H-huh??" His eyes widened at the shock of yet another bomb Ijuuin dropped. Ijuuin laughed at the assistant's adorable reaction.

"Ahaha that's not what I meant. Although we could if you want to." Ijuuin gave a suggestive look to both Yanase and the bedroom. Yanase looked seriously conflicted and Ijuuin started laughing again. "I meant could you call my name again. Like you did earlier?"

"N-no way. That was just on the spur of the moment." Yet another lie told from his lips. He really did want to do it. But he'd die of embarassment before being able to do so.

"Aw come on, Yuu?" The way Yanase's face was able to turn red so quickly was amazing, though Ijuuin.

"Ugh fine...K...Ky- " Ijuuin believed that slowly but surely he would say it. He was wrong to think that.

"Kyo...-IJUUIN-SENSEI." As expected he wasn't able to do it. But one day. One day it will happen.

-

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP

ICALLEDHIMHISLOVER IM SO HAPPY WITH MYSELF I CAN DIE HAPPY

anyway hope u enjoyed it have a great summer #nani the fuck