Extra: First Date

So the main story is over and now we get a cute little peek into their love life :))) yayy also yes im aware the ending for this is kinda similar to my other fanfic with the whole name calling thing buzz off im uncreative

-

"Forever is a long time; but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

-

"Hey Yuu-kun? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Ijuuin pulls Yanase away from his desk somewhere more private. "Are you working next Saturday?" asked the author. He smiled in anticipation. 

"Uh yeah I am, I'm going to be at Yoshikawa-sensei's next Saturday. Why?" Ijuuin's smile broke at the news. He'd been hoping to bring Yanase out on a date after finally getting his feelings returned. They've dating for a month now, so they should be going on dates right? To Ijuuin, it seemed like Yanase was satisfied by just being in a relationship, not even thinking about doing what couples do.

Going on a date with Yanase was a dream Ijuuin wanted to make come true. If Yanase thinks they could continue their relationship this way, he had another thing coming for him. "No reason," said Ijuuin. "Just curious."

Now, Yanase was by no means an oblivious person. If someone was asking if you were free a certain day, not to mention if that person was your lover, they obviously had a date in mind. The two of them get back to work in silence. Ijuuin too busy working and Yanase too busy trying to think of a way to make his Saturday free.

-

They spent the next week without much interaction since they were both working like crazy. Ijuuin was just trying to get a bit more work done, to work a bit harder to get another day off for a date. Yanase was frantic looking for a replacement for him to work at Chiaki's place instead of him. 

Friday comes and the two of them are working alone in Ijuuin's apartment. They both succeeded in what they planned to do, but neither of them knew when was a good time to bring it up. After about half an hour or so, when the silence becomes unbearable, Yanase gives in.

"Umm, sensei?"

"Yes, what is it, Yuu-kun?"

"Are you free tomorrow?" This took Ijuuin by surprise. Never did he expect that Yanase  would bring up something like this." He smiles and answers, "Why yes, Yuu-kun. Are you? Hold on, I remember last week you said that you had to work tomorrow..." The author knew what was going on but he acted as if he didn't because he enjoyed watching the reactions of his cute little lover. 

"Uh yeah. I um--I'm free tomorrow now. I don't know why but uh for some reason someone else wanted to work at Yoshikawa-sensei's so I've got the day off now." He nervously looked around before continuing, "So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a da...te tomorrow..." At this point, his face was completely red, after all he was still a newbie at love. And Ijuuin couldn't help but smile at that.

"I would love to."

Yanase let Ijuuin pick what they would do since he was more experienced in dating, but out of all places, out of all places, he picked a place that Yanase did not want to go to. An overnight trip to the hot springs.

Of course, Yanase didn't have anything against hot springs, but if you consider his past with them, then this is not a place he would want to go to, especially with the person he liked. 

He didn't want to say anything because Ijuuin seemed like he really wanted to go, but now he was regretting it a little. Despite all that, Yanase was going to make sure the two of them have a great time this weekend.