I Love You

Yay update!! Thanks @bakarizchan for reminding me to update!!!

-

"Even if my words say no, my body is too honest to deny the fact that I love you."

-

"What does?"

Yuu looked up in surprise as he realized he spoke out loud. His mind was spinning trying to find an answer to Chiaki's question. Should he tell him everything? Should he make something up or should he just try to change the topic?

"Chiaki." He spoke his name firmly. So much so it surprised his friend.

"Y-yes?? What's up Yuu?"

"I love you."

"Wait what?" Chiaki turned his body and looked at Yuu. "Y-You've already said this before and I'm pretty sure I've already said-"

"I love you." He said it again, as if he was trying to convince himself.

"I love you, Chiaki. Just you and no one else. So it doesn't make sense. I really don't get it. Why...why..."

He paused and a single tear ran down his face. The room was filled with silence.

He began to speak again.

"Why... doesn't my heart beat for you anymore? Why doesn't it jump around in joy when I'm around you anymore?
Why doesn't it burn when you're around Hatori anymore?!"

With each question, his voice got louder and louder. With each question, more and more tears fell down. And Chiaki sat there listening to him.

"Yuu..." he said softly. "I...I don't what's going on but I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to those questio-."

"Shut up."

He shut up.

"What do you know Chiaki? I've lived most of my life just loving you. Saying that I would only ever love you. So..."

Yuu took a deep breath.

"So does this make sense?! How could it be possible for me to fall for someone else? How could it be possible for me to stop loving you?"

Again, he got louder and louder, more and more tears fell, Chiaki listened.

Chiaki felt inclined to do something but could only pat Yuu on the back. There wasn't much he could do. Yuu wasn't searching for answers. He was just unable to accept the change. He felt as if he needed permission for loving someone else.

He and Chiaki were never really a thing so there shouldn't be that much of a problem with falling in love with someone else. The problem was that loving Chiaki was part of Yuu's life. It was the change that scared him.

Yuu and Ijuuin were similar in that sense. Well, letting go of someone you loved is difficult.

"Yuu, I'm just going to say this now before you go anymore in denial. You don't love me anymore. You love someone else. You don't have to tell me who it is but you have to accept it. Look at this mess just from you denying it."

He said this while looking at Yuu straight in the eyes. Inside however,  he felt like he was really cool just now.

"Thanks Chiaki. I'm just... going to go for now and cool my head." He got up and started getting his things while thinking about Chiaki's words. He opened the door and left.

"Bye Chiaki." There was a certain weight to these words.

"Yeah, bye."

-

Yuu was now outside walking around aimlessly. As he was walking, he started talking to himself.

"The way Chiaki said it makes it seem really simple."

It made Yuu feel like an idiot for overreacting. Though, you can't really deny it. It is something simple. He was overreacting and he is just an idiot.

He stopped walking, looked up and realized he had walked all the way over to Ijuuin-sensei's house.  Which was nowhere near Chiaki's place.

"Even when I wasn't thinking about where to go, my feet brought me here."

He laughed and let out a sigh.

"There's no point in thinking about it anymore. It's obvious. I love him."

-

Hope u guys enjoyed the update :)

Once again thanks @bakarizchan for reminding me or it would have taken forever for me to publish this.