Surprise Attack

"If it's not that person, everyone else doesn't even matter."

----------------------------------------------

Hm?

Ijuuin looked around the room only to notice clothes strewn over the floor and cans of beer everywhere. The fact that he was naked in bed with an acquaintance was something he noticed as well. Not to mention the traces of something white on the bed sheets.

Huuuuuuhhhh????

He was way too confused to comprehend what was going on at the moment. Of course when you look at a situation like this, there's only one answer. Ijuuin didn't want to believe it, but he knew. He knew that he had slept with a coworker just last night. Getting up slowly as to not wake up the young man in bed, Ijuuin gets on his feet and walks across the floor, tip toeing and making sure not a single creak came from the wood. He got to his door and walked out of his room and into the bathroom. Of course he's taking a shower after what just happened. He gets in and after a good ten minutes or so he comes out. Staring at the mirror, the manga author tried to remember what had happened last night between the two.

From what Ijuuin could recall, the two had started drinking together last night and as they became more drunk, words and thoughts they never thought they'd say came out. But after that, Ijuuin couldn't remember anything else. Did their conversation go so far that two drunk men would end up sleeping together? Thinking too hard about something he can't even remember was useless, thought Ijuuin, so he just did his business and by the time he got out of the bathroom, he could see that Yanase had awoken. Oh shit. His mind went into a frenzy as he thought up ways to deal with this situation. Should he just act like nothing happened? No, that wouldn't work. Maybe he should just act completely normal as if last night was just a little mishap. As Ijuuin kept going through different scenarios, Yanase spoke up.

"Umm...sensei may I use the shower?"he says.

"H-huh? What? Shower? Y-yeah...go for it. I uh I'll make us some breakfast." His flustered reaction definitely made the situation a lot worse. Yanase got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. When he got in, Ijuuin let out a big breath and started making breakfast.

After walking into the bathroom, Yanase took off his clothes and got into the shower. So wait...sensei and I slept together last night, right? He let the water fall to try to calm him down so that he could reorganize his thoughts. Rather than the fact that he had sex with a coworker, Yanase was more upset with the fact that he slept with someone other than Chiaki, the one he liked. Yanase couldn't get rid of how unfaithful he felt. Even if they weren't together, he still did what he did. Though there is the current problem, a question that really concerned Yanase was who was top and who was bottom?? Personally, Yanase saw himself as a top but of course, you can't imagine the Ijuuin-sensei as a bottom either.

Ijuuin sat down at his table across from the kitchen and waited. So now they're going to eat breakfast together, great. Yanase came out and walked to the kitchen and awkwardly sat down. Suddenly, in the middle of their awkward silence, Ijuuin spoke.

"Itadakimasu."

"Huh? Oh yeah itadakimasu..." Yanase, known for being really cool and calm, was being really weird at the moment. Even he found himself acting strangely out of character. He took some egg and took a bite. "W-Woahh sensei, this tastes really good!" Yanase's face lit up when he ate some of the food and he continued, "Its nothing like this friend of mines cooking, he always over seasons it but this is perfect!"

"Hm? Oh thanks." Ijuuin smiled at the young man and they continued their breakfast. There was some small talk but neither of them mentioned anything about the night before.

As Ijuuin put their dishes away, Yanase went to get his stuff to get ready to leave. He walked through the hall when something caught his eye. O-oh my goodness. Is this what I think it is???

Ijuuin went to go check up in Yanase since he was taking awhile and saw the assistant staring at something in awe. "Sensei! Is this-is this the new Za Kan doll? Can I take a look at it?" Yanase asked with so much excitement and such sparkly eyes that Ijuuin couldn't say no."

"Sure. Have a look."

"Thanks!" Said Yanase with the biggest smile on his face. If he showed this Chiaki, he'd be really happy.

W-woahhh. What was with that smile? thought Ijuuin, it almost his heart skip a beat.

"Well, um, thanks for havin me over sensei, it was really nice!"

Ijuuin at that moment only thought of how cute Yanase looked when he was all excited like that. He lifted his hand and pat Yanase on the head which gave the latter quite a surprise.

"It's fine. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay. Well, see you later." He said and Yanase walked out the door.

This...is bad... Thinks the both of them as their faces turn red.
-

Hope u enjoyed the update