Chapter 3

Derek's POV:

I walk in to my burnt home, or what's left of it, and look around at the bullet holes of where the argents family had their way with my home. I go over many possibilities in hurting them when my thoughts are interrupted as Isaac walks into the room grinning to himself.
"Why so pleased?" I look at him strangely.
"I scored a date with a fine girl at our school" he says looking pleased with himself.
I walk off shaking my head in disapproval as I do not get why teenagers, especially Isaac, continue to make distractions for themselves such as girls.

"Im going to go find Scott, he needs to train more especially with his new true alpha abilities seeping through." I state as I turn to walk out the door.
"I don't know why you're trying so hard to get Scott when you already have a pack of your own," Erica smirks as she walks past me, "I mean with Alison around hes pretty much useless." She states.
"You're not even half the wolf he'll ever be" I mumble out as I walk out the door.

I look around for Scott but can't find him when a familiar blue jeep catches my eye, I sniff the air and almost gag at his horrible choice in cologne, "Stiles!" I whisper to myself. I walk up to the jeep but keep my distance as a young girl with brown hair and glistening hazel eyes to match jumps out of the jeep and walks into the shopping centre.

I wait for the jeep to start driving off, then follow it to find out that he stops it a little while away from the shops. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I hear him say to himself, I can't help but laugh at his teenage idiocy. I open the jeep door and silently climb in without him noticing...
"You really aren't the flirty type, huh?" I smirk, he jumps at me,
"Derek you son of B*tch!" He yells. I can't help it smile at his remark.
"Stop smiling or i swear to god I'll-" he starts,
"you'll what?" I cut him off, "stiles you couldn't hurt a fly, even if you wanted to" I tease.
"could to," he mumbles, "stop being such a sour-" I cut him off my grabbing a ball of his shirt and pulling downward, forcing his head into the steering wheel. I don't know why or how but Stiles always manages to get under my skin.
"Owww, what the hell was that for?!" He looks at me holding were his head hurts.
"You know very well what that was for, now where is Scott?"
"Probably at his house with Alison, why?" He mumbles through his hands.

Just as Im about to answer when a whiff of scent that I haven't smelt since I was a kid filled my nose "Vampire" I say seeing my eyes glow blue, in the reflection is stiles frightened eyes.

"Stile calm down," I try and reassure him, but like usual it has no avail. I listen to his heart beat, not on purpose! it's hard not to when it's pounding in your ears, then I remember ever since Malia left he was always getting panic attacks. I try and calm him down telling him everything is going to be fine, "STILES!, you need to take deep breaths and calm down"
"Calm down?, CALM DOWN??, no Derek I can't just calm down, there is a savage vampire running around and you want me to-" he is cut off as Lydia comes up to his jeep window,
"Hey stiles I was coming out of the shops and well I just wanted to see if your alright"
"He's having a panic attack," I blurt out.
"Doesn't look like it to me," she says.

I look over at stiles who is sweating but seems to be breathing normally with a steady heart beat. I look at the way he tries to act cool and brush it off and realise it was Lydia, Lydia was the reason stiles stopped freaking. I push the thought to the back of my mind (not forgetting of course) and remind Stiles why I'm here.

"Ahem," I cough, rudely entcerupting Stiles making googly eyes at Lydia whilst she rolls her eyes, "did you forget the reason I'm here?" I say rudely snapping his attention.

"Oh, right." He says, finally realising I was still in the car with him.
"See you, umm... Tomorrow... Lydia?" He stutters out. I roll my eyes and he starts the car.

We arrive at at Scott's house as Alison drives out of the drive way looking at me strangely then smiling with a polite wave. I just glare at her then turn my head,
"Sour wolf" I hear her say under her breath, despite being in different cars.
"Bitch" I murmur.

Scott walks out and death glares me quickly walking the stiles' jeep.
"What do you want Derek?" He demands.

"Scott, why do you think I want something every time I come see you?"I smirk.

"What. Do. You. Want?" He says again, this time his eyes flashing red causing stiles to gulp loudly.

"Ohhh Scott, you complete dumbass-" I say trying my hardest not to grin, "I'm only here for you and stiles' sake, I'm here to warn you."

" thanks but.. No thanks" he says sarcastically.

"THERE IS A VAMPIRE IN TOWN AND FROM WHAT I REMEMBER, THEY WILL KILL YOU!!!" I yell, completely losing my chill. He looks at me strangely as if to say he doesn't believe me but with his facial expressions.
"Scott if you don't believe me just take a sniff of the air, hopefully your heightened senses can pick up the scent" I say rolling my eyes.

He sniffs the air then stares at me strangely,
"It's-it's-"
"Strange? Unexplainable?" He nods his head "vampire" I spit out. "Filthy creatures they are-" I say, "-with only one wish, to kill anything with a heart beat" I explain to stiles and Scott as we walk into the house.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, lots to come✍🏻like always comment thoughts and errors for me fix up 🤗