Chapter 18

I wake up to an empty bed and panic, I mean wouldn't you if you boyfriend was in the move of being possessed? I jump out of bed and scramble downstairs to the pack. They all smirk at me and I walk into the kitchen to reveal a shirtless Derek cooking. I move towards him in one swift motion so I'm right behind him.

"What's this mean?" I say tracing the tattoo on his back.

"It's a triskelion, it can mean anything, it depends on the person" he explains, turning around to face and leaning against the stove carefully.

"So what's it mean to you?" I say as he pulls me close against him.

"It stands for Alpha Beta Omega." He says kissing me softly then turning back to the stove.

"Mkay so whatcha cooking" I say, I can almost hear him smirk.

"Nosey aren't you?" he says smirking. "If you must know, scrambled eggs and bacon." he says placing the fry pan on the bench and turning off the heat.

"Ahem it's called detective work!" I says like a stubborn kid.

"Is it now?" His smirk grows as he walks towards me. "So what detective work did you find about me when we first met."

"W-Well I thought you were kind of possessive and grumpy" I say looking into his green eyes. "But in a really REALLY hot kind of way" I smirk as he backs me up into a wall.

"Really?" he smirks.

"What did you think of me when we first met?" I ask curiously placing my hands across my chest.

"Rockin' bod." He smirks, "And beautiful brown eyes that matched her perfectly framing hair." I grin and kiss him, well until we are in interrupted,

"REALLY IN THE KITCHEN??? WE HAVE TO EAT HEAR?" Stiles whines earning a punch in the arm from Scott.

"OOOUCH!" he frowns walking across the kitchen towards the food, "Some of us don't have wolfey powers" he says sarcastically, putting food on a plate followed by Deaton and the rest of the pack.

After breakfast Derek and I keep trying to think of ways to fix the possessive demon inside him. When it gets to about midday I go and make lunch.

I walk up the stairs into the room with our suitcases (Deaton's bedroom) and let tears drain from my eyes. Derek stands there like a deer in head lights as he finishes putting his shirt into a suitcase.

"Y-Y-Your leaving." I say half not surprised and half heart brokenly.

"Eleanor, please understa-" I cut him off.

"UNDERSTAND WHAT?! THAT YOU'RE LEAVING ME! THE PACK! AND EVERYONE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!" I scream at him, but he remains calm.

"Elean-"

"NO DEREK! We are supposed to be mates, were supposed to work these things out not run away from them with our tail in between our legs! Please don't leave Derek... P-P-Please." I say tears running down my face. He walks over to me and hugs me tightly. I don't hug pack I just cry into his t-shirt.

"Eleanor, everyone around me dies. And with this thing inside me how am I supposed to protect you?"

"You aren't" I say softly. He pulls me away and looks into my eyes.

"Eleanor please I don't want to hurt you" he whimpers. I cower into his arms small sobs escaping my throat.

After a while his grip becomes hard, then painful, "D-Derek, you're hurting me" I whimper trying to pry his hands off my arms. It's no use. I look up and see his eyes blue. "DEREK!" I cry out in pain. The pack rushes into the room pulling Derek away as I rub my sore arms.

"It's not Derek anymore love" he smirks as Scott and Isaac hold him back by his arms. He throws the two wolves to the floor knocking them out. Stiles comes at him but he just hits him in the face making him fall to the floor.

Deaton and the others had been locked out with magic. He grabs the wooden chair and smashes it against the wall so he is left with just a leg, or wooden steak. He smirks and walks towards me.

"HELP SOMEONE PLEASE" I scream.

"help someone please," he mocks grabbing my shirt and pulling me close, "You don't get it yet do you? No one cares about you or your little wolf boy toy" he smirks before throwing me into a wall causing me to crumple onto the floor.

He twirls the steak in his hands before looking down at me. I pulls me to my feet and pushes me against the wall.

"Good bye Eleanor." He says coldly before shoving the steak through my chest missing the heart by millimetres. And that's when everything goes black.