Chapter 13

ELEANOR'S POV:

I wake up again 15 minutes later realising how freezing it was. I stand up and put my hoodie on then snuggle back into my seat. I fall asleep thinking of a certain sour wolf.

"Miss... *ahem* miss." I open my eyes and squint (my eyes adjusting to the light) at the flight attendant. "You need to put your seat belt on before we land." I give her a confused before realising I'm not in my seat anymore. I'm sitting in Derek's lap bridal style with my head softly against the window. I nod and she toddles down the aisle repeating this to other passengers. I smirk when I see Derek's hand under my hoodie and shirt resting on my stomach taking the pain away little amounts. I kiss him on the nose making him wake up and let me sit back in my seat as we begin to land.

DEREK'S POV:

It's been 20 minutes since Eleanor got up to put her hoodie on, I pretended to be asleep so that she would just sit down and go to sleep. She did. I wasn't really that tired so I was playing a game on my phone, temple run. I hear soft whimpers come from Eleanor that I would have missed if not for my werewolf hearing. I look over and her face is scrunched up and she is protectively holding her stomach. I frown at her pain and unbuckle her seat belt, pulling her into my lap. I put my hand on her stomach {Slightly above the bandage) and lightly leech away her pain. I take away little amounts at a time so I don't cause myself too much damage but enough to make her rest her head on my shoulder and relax. I feel drowsiness sweep over me and I cave into it, falling asleep while still leeching her pain away.

ELEANOR'S POV:

"Have I nice sleep?" he asks and I nod lifting my shirt. I peel off the bandages and scrunch them up into my bag. "Look! Healed" I say pointing at my now clear stomach. He laughs a little then catches me by surprise when he kisses me. "Told you" he says breaking the kiss making me poke out my bottom lip, causing him to laugh.

****

The plane had landed, we had our luggage and now we are waiting for the stupid taxis in the cold snow! "Fucking snow" I hear Stiles grumpily say sitting down in the snow crossing his arms and legs. We all laugh a little then join him cross legged in the snow. I sat in Derek's lap while the rest of them made gagging noises earning a low growl from Derek. I laughed "They're just jealous" I say winking at Derek who softens his expression and smiles. "HOLY SHIT?!" Stiles yells making everyone jump, "DID DEREK HALE JUST-JUST SMILE?!?!?" he says dramatically. Derek rolls his eyes and everyone laughs. "Is she your Anker?" Isaac asks. Derek nods and I look at them confused. "Anker?" I question. "You know, the thing that stops you from turning on a full moon, it's like an emotional Anker" Scott chirps in.

"Didn't you know what one is?" I shake my head in response and Derek pecks my lips quickly. I watch as a familiar car comes around the corner and pulls up in front of us. The car was black with tinted windows making it hard to tell who the driver was or the person in the passenger seat. The tinted windows roll down and I squeal in delight getting to my feet along with the guys. I run around the car as the driver gets out and tightly hug my best friend Bonnie. I hear a familiar squeal but before I can turn around my vampire friend, Caroline, has me in a bone crushing hug. "H-Hey, C-Care" I stutter as air slips out of my lungs. "WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WE JUST HAD TO COME GET YOU OUR SELVES!" she squeals in my ear making my wince. "I missed you too Care!" I say letting her continue to crush every bone in my body.

"*Ahem*" Stiles clears his throat loudly, reminding me that we are still in the snow. "So, umm shall we get going?" bonnie asks awkwardly. Everyone nods their head eagerly as Caroline grabs all the bags shoving them into the boot in one swift movement. Luckily Bonnies car was a 4-wheel drive so Bonnie and Caroline were in the front then there was me and Derek (Holding hands) and behind us was a bickering Isaac, Scott and of course Stiles. "Stop arguing" Derek says flashing his eyes red causing the betas (and human) to cower and become silent. Bonnie hits the breaks and she and Caroline spin in their seats, glancing between our interlocked hands and me and Derek's faces. Derek coughs awkwardly then let's go of my hand. "You never told me you were fucking a werewolf, not to mention an alpha." Derek and I both choke on our own spit and cough rapidly making the guys behind us chuckle lightly. "I- umm-were" I stutter trying to find a way to explain.

"They're mates" Stiles says rudely, "Now can we go?" he huffs in annoyance. They turn around and Bonnie continues driving the town mystic falls. We stop at the mystic grill for dinner. "Hey matti" I say walking up to the bar. "Hey Eleanor good to see you back and well" he smiles warmly. "Well same old same old." I say grabbing the tray of drinks walking back to our tables. "Stiles ordered 3 bowls of curly fries, is that cool with you?" he says grabbing my by the waist and pulling me onto his lap. I blush. "Yea." I say grabbing my vibrating phone from my pocket. UNKNOWN NUMBER. Flashes across the screen. "Be right back." I say exiting into the bathroom and answering my phone...

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, is this Eleanor Gilbert?" I frown at the serious in his voice.

"It is, now whom may you be?" I say matching his seriousness.

"My name is Dr Deaton, I'm the Beacon Hills animal clinic vet. I'm calling to warn you." He says whilst the sound of glass breaking echoes through the phone.

"About what?"

"About Derek. He is in danger but is too arrogant to believe so."

"In danger of what?" I ask.

"In danger of possession." And that's all he says before I hear screams and the phone cuts out. I stay in the bathroom until I have calmed down enough to process the phone call. "Possession?" I whisper to myself.

My thoughts get pushed away when I hear the bathroom door open. I smirk when I see Derek's head pop around the corner nervously. "There aren't any girls in here are there?" I shake my head and he walks over to me. I'm currently sitting on the bench and he comes over placing a hand on either side of me.

"This is the girl's bathroom, dweeb" I say kissing him quickly. His eyes go red but I'm not scared. He turns away from me facing his back towards me. "Sorry" he whispers. "Hey, Derek. Look at me" I say pulling him around to face me. He frowns when he sees himself in the mirror. I grip his chin and make him look at me, "Your eye colour represents who you are, and yours are Red meaning Alpha." I take a deep breath and push away my anxiety, "And an Alpha is a leader, and leaders are strong" I say making him smile. I quickly kiss him, catching him by surprise. He leans into the kiss deepening it until someone walks through the door... it was Caroline. "Oh-umm- sorry, umm... the curly fries are out and Stiles is scoffing them down quickly." We all let out a nervous laugh before we walk back out to our booth, where, sure enough, Stiles was chowing through the curly fries like there was no tomorrow.

I laugh as Derek pull me into his lap, and happy to see all the other girls mind their own business for once. Once everyone was heading back to the Salvatore house, I convinced Derek to walk with me, mainly because I was scared to go back so soon and partly because I need to talk with Derek about Deaton.

"Umm... Der?" I ask trying to be confident. "Yea babe" he says stopping and looking me. "Umm Deaton called me" I start making him frown. "He said y-you were in dan-" "Deaton doesn't know what he's talking about I'm a powerful Alpha you said so yourself." He says trying to soften his expression. "Der, please" I start, "He was serious and before the phone call ended there was screaming" I say tears rolling down my face as I hug Derek tightly.

"I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you, me or us" he says hugging me tightly.

We walk down the road in complete silence.

Once we reach the Salvatore manner I frown remembering everything that had happened... until I'm pulled into hug by none other than Stefan. This causes Derek to growl protectively. "Welcome home" he whispers before walking away watching Derek whom is giving him a waning glare.

He protectively places a hand around my waist as we enter the large house.

A/N Please follow... still deciding on a day of the week where i update. BTW please follow if you like this story, VOTE AND COMMENT I HAVE LIKE 0 VOTES AND 0 COMMENTS... so please please please! comment your thoughts so far and what should happen because... well because. :)

thank you...