Chapter 14

We walk into the Salvatore manner with as much grace as possible but I ungracefully trip over nothing, of course Derek outstretches his arms and catches me with ease. He pulls me up and smile weakly, the familiar red of embarrassment flooding every inch of my face. He smirks and I not-so-ladylike punch him in the arm causing him to chuckle. I groan in defeat as I may be faster with vampirism but being werewolf does make you stronger.

A pout. He stiffens when the click of heels echoes through the house. I face fades into a frown when I see none other than Mrs Salvatore. I look at the women in old fashioned clothing and move forward with vampire speed not stopping until she is forcefully pushed into a wall, making the painting a few metres down fall off the wall.

"What are you doing here?" I say through gritted teeth, she goes to shove me off but Derek growls protectively. She smirks, "Oh sweetie, you brought a werewolf to a vampire fight" she hisses shoving me hard so a land on the ground with a thud. Derek lets out a feral howl calling Scott and Isaac. I look over and see a fully wolfed out Derek. His eyes aren't blue yet as he walks over and picks her up by the throat, "TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU" he says throwing her across the room. He goes to pick me up but gets slammed into a wall, "You can try" she smirks moving towards me. She picks me up by my throat, tightening her grip.

I look around and see Isaac and Scott helping Derek off the floor, but where was Stiles? I feel my body slowly creeping into unconsciousness when there is I loud cling off aluminium. I fall to the ground and look up at stiles grinning with his baseball bat. I smile as the air rushes into my lungs. I get up and frown at the now unconscious vampire before me. Stefan swooshes into the room and checks that everyone's alright along with Caroline.

In one swift motion as if it were magic Caroline and Stefan's necks snap. Wolf's bane is being swirled around the room causing everyone but me and Stiles to fall unconscious. Stiles yelps as he is thrown into the room where Bonnie was and the door sealed. I look down at the unconscious Mrs Salvatore then snap out of it when Bonnie and Stiles bang on the door furiously. It was no use to try and open the door especially if it was magic, so I kept my eyes on the blur of a figure moving around.

"Do you remember me Eleanor?" The voice whispers as if it was right next to me. I go to answer no until my neck is snapped and everything goes black.

****

I cry out for Derek but something is covering my mouth, tears streaming down my face. I go to move my hands but they have been shackled down with vervain laced chains. i tugged at the chains which earnt a burning sensation throughout my arms. I hear swift movements from behind me "W-what do you want?" I plead to the unknown shadow behind me. "I thought it would be clear by now-" his voice is familiar but I can't figure out who. "I thought you were smarter than that" the voice chuckles moving around so he is in front of me, "D-Derek?" I say eyes pouring out hot tears down my face. "You really are stupid, huh?" Derek laughs his eyes turning blue. "I want to live forever Eleanor," he says pulling my head back by my hair causing me to scream, "And you're going to give it to me" he says in a low, deep voice, still pulling my hair back making my neck hurt.

"And w-what if I don't" I say bravely. He slaps me across the face causing me to whimper in pain.

"Ohh I can be very persuasive" he says with an evil smirk, releasing my hair with one last tug. "You know that one m=bite from a werewolf can- and will- kill you" he says flaring his fangs. I nod being too scared to say anything. "You have fifteen minutes to decide, either you give me the bite or I give you the bite" he says walking out of the room closing a door that's out of vision.

There is a long silence aside from my sobbing until it is broken by the ferocious sound of roars and growls. Once the growling had stopped the door behind me swung open to a familiar scent. Stiles.

"Holy Shit. Eleanor?" I nod as he starts to fiddle with the chains. Once the chains finally come loose the burns on my wrists instantly heal and I burst out of the room letting my eyes adjust to the light. Once they do I see Isaac and Scott carrying an unconscious Derek towards a rent-a car.

We all climb into the small car. After about 15 minutes the boys inject him with more wolfs bane to keep him knocked out.

"Where are we going?" I ask after 5 minutes of complete silence. "To the one man that knows how to fix this." Scott says.

After a while we reach a small house where a darker, bald man stood arms crossed. "Arh doctor Deaton, you always seem to amaze us" Stiles says getting out of the driver's seat and walking around the front of the car. The rest of the guys pull Derek out and carry him into the house. Once we are all inside they lay Derek on a couch. "Wait. Deaton?" I ask remembering the phone call. He nods, "I see you remember our brief chat, but unfortunately my warning had no avail." He frowns crouching next to Derek's face. "Umm, sorry." I say awkwardly. "Oh no deal it's not your fault it is just I had expected Derek to have had listened to his mate, nothing to worry about dear" he says assuringly.

I sit next to Derek holding his hand as Deaton inspects Derek. Isaac had fallen asleep in the arm chair next to the couch and Scott and Stiles were making snacks for us as Deaton finished up his research.

Once we are all in the room and awake Deaton clears his throat, "It is indeed quite clear that Derek has been possessed, he has been possessed by a dark spirit called the Ninsudara (Pronounced: Nin-Sue-D-are-a). This Spirit is often called the possessor because it possesses said victim slowly taking control of their mind. After 48 hours the victim will no longer have control over his or hers body and never will."

"But how long has Derek been possessed?" Stiles asks.

"By the looks of it 24 hours" Deaton answers.

"So how do we fix it" I say eager to fix this.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know" Deaton frowns and tears fill my eyes.

"W-We HAVE TO DO SOMETHING?!" I say after a long pause, hot tears streaming down my face. Everyone everts their gaze to anywhere else but me, trying to think of a solution. Stiles sits next to me and injects more wolfs bane into Derek. He places the needle down and wraps me into a tight hug, "We will figure this out" he says rubbing circles on my back as I cry into his shoulder.

A/N if you like the story chuck us a follow and comment thoughts!