Chapter 17

Once we reach Deaton's house just before we go inside Stiles stops Lydia causing everyone to look at the two from the steps up to his house.

"Yes?" she says impatiently.

"Well, umm," he takes a deep breath, "Lydia Martin, we could have just died and you would have never known the feelings I have felt and failed to admit since I was 4. Lydia Martin, I love y-" Stile's is cut off by Lydia smashing her lips into his. It was at this point where we decided to leave the couple alone. To make out. In Deaton's front yard.

We dragged Derek in but this time he was tied down onto Deaton's bed for when he awoke. While he was still unconscious I sat in a kitchen chair next to the bed replaying her words through my mind; you make him weak. Did I really make Derek weak? Is the reason this all happened because I accepted Derek as my mate? What I didn't? What if I rejected him? Would it be for his own good?

He started to stir in his bed until his eyes flew open leaving them piecing blue. He tugged on the ropes and they came undone easily. Then he got up off the bed and marched towards me. I froze in fear. I couldn't run. I couldn't even scream. By this point in time Derek was 1 inch from my face so I could feel his rapid breathing on my face sending shivers through my spine.

"I love you" he whispered before pulling me into a rough kiss. It was Derek alright. He was rubbing his hands up and down my back as I wrapped mine around his neck accidentally digging my nails in. he pulled away after what seemed like a few seconds, "D-D-Derek?" I stutter. He nods in approval before moving back to sit on the bed,

"I have control for now but you need to get as far from me as possible." I tear streams down my face.

"B-but Der?" I sob.

"Please Eleanor I don't want to hurt you." He says looking down avoiding my eyes. I sob uncontrollably and drop to the floor pulling my knees to my chest. "Pl-please Eleanor, don't make it harder than it already is. I can already feel him trying to take back over"

I stay silent except for a few uncontrollable sobs. "P-please don't give up" I sob as he pulls me to my feet, "D-Don't give in like this!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck burrowing my face into his neck, standing on my tippy-toes. "Never." He says pulling me from his neck and latching his lips to mine.

After a while he pulls away and growls loudly, he closed his eyes tightly and throws his fists against the wall before becoming calm, "I don't want to hurt you," he says in a mocking tone and a giant smirk across his face, "You he cares Eleanor?" he hisses and opens his eyes to their beautiful green, whilst pinning me against the wall my arms stuck by my side. The whole pack rushes in "LET HER GO!" Scott says fully wolfed out with Isaac.

"Or what?" he smirks.

"Or this!" I say working up all courage and shove him off me, catching him by surprise so he falls to the floor with a thud. He goes to get back up but fails, as he squints his eyes shut then reopening to a bright blue. "H-He's a s-strong one I-isn't he" Dominic smirks as he gets to his knees so he is kneeling. I take a bold move and lunge at Dominic/Derek tackling him onto his back. He looks at me confused so I kiss him roughly, catching him by surprise. Slowly he kisses back and know its Derek. "How long do we have?" I ask him, pulling him up from the floor as the pack looks at us in shock.

"About 2-3 Days" he says watching the pack give us 'us' time. I nod in approval as I sit on one side of Deaton's bed and pat the other side. Derek makes his way over and sits next to me wrapping his arm around my waist as I rest my head on the backboard.

Slowly we slip down under the covers spooning. I knew neither of us were tired but we were content to just lie there and take in the comfort. I hear soft snores come from Derek so I turn over and snuggle into his chest.

I didn't make Derek weak. I made him stronger.