Chapter 6

A/N sorry about spelling casts names wrong just realised when I made cast. Picture looks like Eleanor and Derek kissing <3 

Eleanor's POV:

I wake up from my spot on the couch and sit up and feel cold, which is something coming from a vampire. I look around hoping for an explanation as to why I'm so cold. I look around and practically groan out loud when I see Derek asleep next to me, but unfortunately this world hates me so my stomach beats me to it. It lets out a grumble and I try to muffle it with my hands but it makes next to no difference.

I glance around to see if anyone heard but no did and that's when I see stiles making out with the floor mumbling something like 'Lydia', Isaac is nowhere to be seen and Scott is just peacefully sleeping. I dare to sneak a look at the quiet Derek next to me,

"So peaceful" I sigh. I go to get up when something pulls back on me, I freak out a little then realise it's just Derek and I still holding hands, which I didn't even notice, and fingers locked together. I sit back down and try to pry his fingers away from my own.

I fail miserably and decide to just sit and think. I get a really stupid idea but it will probably work, I lightly tickle just under his nose. He removes his hand from mine and scratches under his nose. I do a silent fist pump in the air and stand up.

I go to walk to the kitchen but when I look up my eyes meet a familiar blue and a small chuckle is released from Isaac. I death glare him he puts his hands up in surrender. I push past him into the kitchen and can practically hear him grinning from behind me.

When we walk into the kitchen I wait for the mockery and teasing to come but to my surprise there is none. I turn away from the cub board I am currently raiding and look around to check that Isaac is eve in the kitchen, which he is.

I tilt my head in confusion at him and ask "why are you not teasing me?" he looks up from his cereal and dramatically puts his hand on his chest with a shocked expression as if to say 'I would never'

"I'm serious" I practically whine "any person who saw that struggle would be on the ground dying of laughter" I state looking down, slightly embarrassed. He looks at me with a sympathetic smile and says "because I'm not an asshole" he says bluntly causing me to laugh a little.

I shake my head as I turn my head back to the cub board when something catches my eye. I pull out the milo and a large mug then boil the kettle. I open the tin with a spoon I found (totally not from snooping) and open the tin, place two tablespoons into the mug then put the tin away. When the kettle is finished I pour in the boiling water and add milk from the fridge, experimenting until it tastes just right. I put everything away the pull myself up onto the island. I sit cross legged then scoot over to where Isaac was sitting (on a stool at the island) and look at the newspaper he was reading purposefully putting my hair over my head to block his view.

"mmmm, watcha reading?" I say in a sing-song kiddy voice.

"well I was TRYING to read about the recently poisoned lake by shop owners on the bank" he says putting emphasis on 'trying'.

"mm, yup... that's boring" I say scooting sideways so I could look out the window at the cloudy overcast clouds.

"You do realise I bought stools for a reason" says a morning Derek in the kitchen doorway. Moring Derek was kind of hot now that I really looked. He had hair sticking in every direction and his eyes were sleepily fluttering around taking in the kitchens appearance.

"Like what you see" he says catching me by surprise.

"I... umm... wait what... I wasn't... I didn't-" I stutter out feeling heat rush up to my face.

"It's okay everyone thinks morning Derek is sexy" says Isaac backing me up and giving Derek a small smile. "But I will tell you what's not sexy, Snoring Derek" he says looking at Derek as he enters the kitchen.

"So you were watching me sleep" Derek asks accusingly, causing Isaac to shake his head furiously at the Alpha. Derek just shrugs it off and puts some bread into the toaster, pulling down on the leaver. He hops up and sits next to me on the island I feel his body heat wrapping around me despite him not actually touching me. "It's going to be storming all week" he says looking from the window to me. I feel churning in my stomach as he looks at me and pulls a strand of my hair that I missed and puts behind my ear. "Thanks" I mumble heat flooding to my face once again.

The toast pops making us both laugh causing Isaac to release uncontrollable laughter. Derek thinks nothing of it and gets up to make his toast. Just as he finishes Stiles and Scott both walk in and rub sleep from their eyes. They help themselves to food and eat, no one daring to break the silence.

"Don't you guys have school." He says making it more of a statement then the question it should be.

"You sound like my dad-" Stiles mumbles through a mouthful of food. Scott nods in agreement as he places his dishes in the sink. "-and no its summer break (a/n or Christmas holidays)" he continues. Derek sighs, probably because he has to deal with his pack for the next few months. Stiles stumbles back into the lounge room and grumbles something about Derek needing a bigger tv. Derek follows him claiming that there is nothing wrong with his tv.

I heave off the bench in one large lunge and land with two feet firmly placed on the ground.

"10 outa 10" Isaac says and I bow as he applauds.

"I'll be back soon" I call over my shoulder as I walk out the door.

Derek's POV: (starting from the end of Eleanor's pov)

I watch from the couch as Eleanor walks out the door. I hear a familiar rumble of my car and run over to the window. I stare angrily out the window as Eleanor drives off in my black Camaro. A few moments later I get a text:

Eleanor: sorry needed clothes, and im not walking that distance in just a T-shirt. Be back in about 30 mins.

I growl under my breath and the pack looks at me with confusion and amusement.

"WHAT?!" I hiss rudely causing them all to look away... accept Stiles.

"ohhh would you look at that, sour wolf got his car stolen by a girl" he says sarcasm dripping off his tongue. I watch as the pack struggle to contain their laughs. I relax my facial expression and walk over to stiles causing him to gulp loudly. I grip a ball of his shirt at the front and through him off the couch and sit down in his place. I always amuses me how Stiles always challenges me despite knowing I could beat him with my eyes closed.

****

I button up my jeans and throw on I white t-shirt. I grab a towel and towel dry my hair whilst walking down stairs as the front door open and close. I hear stiles practically squeals in excitement as Eleanor enters the room again with bags full bits and pieces. I sit on the stairs as she pulls in a huge plasma tv box with a bow on it and stiles' name on it in capitals. She pushes it towards him he unpacks it and begins to set it up. She hands Isaac a box and when he opens it he hugs her, he pulls it out and its 2 expensive scarfs and 1 pair of jeans with a matching classy shirt, she hands Scott gets given a puppy. A fucking puppy. She looks at me and gestures me to come down, "come on sour wolf, it's your turn." She says with a warm smile that could melt an ice cold heart.

I walk down heart racing and she hands me a box with a little bow on top. I lifted the lid, inside there were some old books that look interesting and a custom made golden anklet with don't be such a sour wolf carved in to a small gold band. I put the books in the shelf and sit on the couch and put it on. I get up and I hug Eleanor in a bone crushing hug. "...to ...tight" she gasps out.

dservicxGn