Chapter 16

We race around the woods chasing the quickly running Alpha or Beta, No yup he's an Alpha. 
I roll my eyes and use my vamp speed to catch up until Scott stops head on his heels. I screech to a stop my sneakers scuffing the dirt and leaves. i stumble forward when Isaac bumps into me after my short stop... then Lydia... then Stiles... then Bonnie whom falls to the floor. it looked like one of those cartoons.

"Ouch" Bonnie says as she hits the ground. Stefan and Care' halts by my side. "What is it boy? Go get it! What is it?" Caroline taunts as Scott growls in annoyance. He takes one sniff of the air then turns right and starts to run.

"Shit" I mumble running after Scott with vampire speed. I run into a hard object making my nose break but instantly heal. Scott. He has stopped outside a small cabin.

"There are 2 heartbeats inside" he says transforming back into a young man. I nod in approval as the rest of the pack catch up. "Are we going in or just going to stand outside?" Lydia snaps getting death glares all-round. "Well?" she hisses making me roll my eyes.

We all cautiously walk inside to find Derek leaned against a wall with his hands in his pockets, and a strange girl smirking next to him.

"Who are you?" I spit venomously.

"The bitch that stole your boyfriends body." She replies as she shoves her tongue in Derek's throat. At first he hesitates but then, like something clicked, he kissed her back. Where they break they both have grins from ear to ear, but not the good type. My heart broke, stopped beating and everything froze. My breathing became sharp and small inhales but never an exhale. Panic Attack. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

"Wakey wakey" I female voice coos. I groan and open my eyes to real the pack all tied up in a circle with wolfs bane ropes, and my other vampire friends on the ground with vervain flowers circling them. I look down and realize I'm in a metal chair with this weird black powder in a circle around me. I get out of the chair. Idiots forgot to tie me up. I go to walk out but that's when I'm electrocuted and stunned to the ground,

"What the fuck?" I whisper.

"It's a special type of wolf's bane," Derek says smirking as he reveals himself from the shadow. "It keeps supernatural creatures out, but also doubles as a cell." He laughs as he speaks.

"W-What do you want?" I say seeing the girl walk from the shadow,

"I want me and my boyfriend to live forever" he says pecking him on the lips.

"Boyfriend?"

"Let me explain," she smiles sitting on the outside of the wolfs bane, "Long ago me and my boyfriend were caught for using magic, once put to trial they decided to make me a forever living monster and my boyfriend, Dominic, to be a dark spirit otherwise known as the Ninsudara" she frowns looking down. "You made Derek weak and his mind easy to penetrate so once a good opportunity arose I helped Dominic into your boyfriend." She looked up at Dominic/Derek then smirked.

"Now we just need you to make it permanent" She smirks.

"Me?"

"Yes you, you dumb bitch, do you really have no idea who you are?" Dominic snaps as he sits in a chair next to the girl.

"Calm down, Dominic we have all day we don't need to rush this." She says putting a hand on his knee.

"I love you, Belle." He says lightly.

"Love you to Dom," she smiles warmly then drags him to the floor and kisses him passionately.

"Ahem! Sorry to break the love scene but what do you mean? What am I?" Isabella clears her throat

"Right, erm, you aren't just a vampire," she says grinning, "You're a vampire queen." I sit there dumb founded, vampire queen? Those exist. How come Stefan never told me, or Damon? Did they know? How could they keep that from me? Did Derek know? I was cut from my thoughts when Dominic cleared his throat

"So are we gonna do this or what?" he says impatiently. Isabella looked at me as if I was actually willingly going to do this.

"Fine." I say coming up with a plan. "YAY!" Bella cheers over the top of the packs muffled screaming and voices from the gags. They break the seal and pulls her sleeve from her wrist.

"Whenever you're ready." She chants. I reveal my fangs and slip them into her wrist as she closes her eyes in pain. It's been awhile since I've had human blood but god did it feel good after this long. Instead of giving her a bite I revealed my plan and moved my mouth to her neck and dug in. She shrieked in pain until I snapped her neck and threw her limp body to the ground.

Dominic came at me with a sloppy lunge tears staining his face, "YOU KILLED HER!" he screams, and using Derek's wolf form pushed his nails into my chest trying to find my heart. I pushed him off and jumped up grabbing Stiles' bat from the floor. I used all my strength and swung. I look down blankly, blood dripping off my chin from my fangs. Derek was unconscious.

I go over and untie the pack removing there gags. "T-That WAS AMAZING!" Stiles screeches once his gag was removed. I smile slightly and ask Stiles to help my vampire friends because I couldn't touch the vervain.