Chapter 12

A/N probably used this pic before ^~^~^~^

ELEANOR'S POV:

I wake up with warm hands wrapped around me and sigh sadly when I remember what had happened. I frown and realise I bloodied up his sheets and blankets AND BASICALLY HIS ENTIRE BED! I wiggle out of his arms sitting on the edge of the bed, I take a deep sigh placing to feet firmly on the ground. I get up and feel a sharp pain at my stomach making my knees go weak and nausea over whelm my body. I fall down but to strong arms catch me before I hit the ground, "Careful, you're taking longer to recover seeing how your wound was deep and caused by wood" Derek says placing me back on the bed. I scoot over to the end of the bed dangling my feet over the edge. My eyes follow the shirtless Derek as he moves towards his cub board.

"Excited?" he asks facing me, raising one of his perfect eyebrows. I slump backwards onto the bed with my legs still dangling off the edge. "About what?" I huff out.

"About going to mystic falls" he says slipping a white shirt over his head. I shoot my eyes open in surprise realising what day it is. I forget about my pain and jump up off the bed and hug Derek... until sharp pain rushes through my body making me curl up on the floor leaning on Derek's jean covered legs. I sit there holding my knees to my chest poking at Derek's feet. He laughs then sits down next to me, "You should be fully recovered after the plane ride" he says wrapping a comforting arm around my back. "Now," he says helping me up to my feet, "You need to get ready" he says helping me to his bathroom. "There are towels under the sink help yourself, and I will bring you a fresh set of clothes." He says closing the bathroom door and presumably exiting his room.

I remove my bloody clothes and get a towel whilst waiting for the water to heat up. I look in the mirror and frown at the small scab across my stomach remembering what happened...

---Flash back---

Derek jumps off the tree and I was about to follow him when the shirt I'm wearing catches on a small branch. "B-Be right down" I say nervously trying to pull the shirt free of the branch. The shirt tears releasing a long riiiiiiiiiip. I stumble backwards on the branch and turn around just in time to be impaled by a medium branch I didn't notice. 'Fucking great' I mumble before falling sideways making half the branch snap off with me. I land on a lower branch and turn to face Derek. "E-Eleanor" he says looking at my stomach worried. I look down at the half-a branch still inside my stomach. I place to firm hands on the branch and tug lightly making pain shoot through me and my body flood with weakness. I loose balance and fall, going unconscious when I almost hit the ground.

---Flash back over---

I sigh and turn away from the mirror and step into the shower. I wince as the warm water runs over my stomach. "F-F-FUCK!" I practically scream as the wound begins to burn. I turn around and wash the rest of my body careful not to let the water touch my stomach.

When I'm done I grab my towel and dry off. I wrap the towel around me holding it in place, opening the door and letting the steam escape. I walk over to the bed and smirk when I see a note, my favourite jeans and one of Derek's big white t-shits. I grab the note:

Breakfast downstairs, I hope you like this outfit I have no fashion sense. There are converses as a gift from me to you next to the door and a red hoodie on my dresser is its cold. xoxo -Derek

I get dressed and grab said hoodie, tying the sleeves around my waist and putting on the black high top converses. I smirk and tuck the note into my back pocket. I walk downstairs seeing the pile of suitcases at the door. I walk into the kitchen and see pizza on the table. "Hey," I greet the pack that are greedily shovelling the pizza into their faces. They all wave in recognition then return to the pizza. A pair of warm hands wrap around my waist avoiding my stomach. I knew it was Derek. He leans his chin on my shoulder, "Hungry?" he says grabbing a slice of meat lovers and elevating it to my face.

"That's cute" Stiles mumbles as he leaves the kitchen. Isaac and Scott quickly follow and I hear the front door open. I knew they were packing the bags into the taxis outside. I eat the pizza then turn around so I'm facing Derek. He smiles and I kiss him quickly then let him help me outside. I grab my backpack which consisted of my phone, my wallet, and some spare clothes. Once outside there are to taxis, Stiles, Scott and Isaac were scrambling into the first one leaving the second one for me and Derek.

I climb in with Derek's help, "So how long until I can stop being an old lady?" I ask making Derek crack a smile. "I told you, you should be healed once the plane ride is over" he says kissing me on the cheek. I nod my head in agreement. We sit there sideways cuddling all the way to the airport making small talk and asking questions about each other.

Once we get there Isaac is unloading the luggage to Scott whilst Stiles is leaning against the car texting and paying the taxi driver. Derek gets out then helps me over to Scott Isaac and Stiles. He grabs his and my suitcase, "We will meet you on the plane" he says waving off to the boys as we walk into the crowded airport. I clutch at Derek's shirt as people start to stare at my painful walking. I frown when we reach the front desk, the lady smiles at Derek and glares at me making jealousy irrupt inside of me like a volcano. "Two tickets please, and TOGETHER" I hiss before Derek could speak, emphasis on together. She grits her teeth then taps on the keyboard as 2 tickets pop out of a little machine. "Thank you" I say happily as she turns away in a huff of defeat. "Jealous?" Derek smirks. "No." I snap. Let's out a laugh as I grip at his body through the shirt.

I sit in Derek's lap eating some KFC chips waiting for the guys to meet us where we texted them, at the seated area outside our boarding thingy. "5 minutes until flight 105 takes off" an announcer calls over the intercom. When we see the guys we drop our luggage off and head to the boarding thingy. Once in the plane Derek sits near the window and I sit on the isle side. The guys are sitting in front of us in a 3-seater row. I grip Derek's arm as the plane rumbles, making its way down the runway. "Nervous?" Derek asks and I nod my head resting it on Derek's arm. I fall asleep to Derek whispering reassuring things in my ear.

****

I wake up to my stomach stinging. I look out the plane window and see its night time. I look down at my shirt and the white has turned into a deep red. "Shit, Derek. Wake up" I say shaking him furiously. He jolts awake and looks at my red shirt. I get up and he holds my hand leading me to the bathroom. We lock ourselves in it and he lifts me up onto the bench. I take my shirt off not caring that Derek can see my bra. He wipes the blood away with an antiseptic wipe causing me to groan in pain and dig my nails into his shoulder drawing blood. "It must have re-opened while you were sleeping" I nod as he wraps a bandage around my body making me look at my stomach feeling extremely insecure all of a sudden. He frowns then looks me in the eyes, "You're beautiful by the way." I kiss him passionately until he breaks, "I will be right back, lock the door behind me" he unlocks the door and walks out. I lock the door then stand there impatiently waiting.

A knock at the door startles me, "Its Derek" I smile and open the door enough for him to come in. he smiles then hands me a black long sleeved shirt from my backpack. I slip it on quickly then return to my seat with Derek holding my hand. Once seated Derek interlocks our fingers and rests his head on my shoulder. "I love you" I mumbles quietly because of the sleeping people around us. "I love you too, sour wolf" I say kissing his forhead.