Chapter 5

Eleanor's POV:

I wake up and prop myself up on my elbows looking around the Salvatore house, my head throbbing. I look next to me, a needle, I pick it up and the tip of my fingers begin to burn causing me to drop the needle. I glance to my right and see Damon in a pool of blood. I get up and crawl over to him then notice a hole from his back to about the middle of his body leaving a hole where his heart should be. I place my hand over my Mouth tears streaming down my face blurring my vision but I could clearly see his heart a few metres from his cold body. My body is filled with anger and sadness as i let out a full power howl/scram that shook the whole house leaving Windows shaking and mirrors breaking.

I wake up drenched in sweat tears rolling down my face. I look around and realise where I am, Derek's. I hear moaning and shifting on the floor. I peak over the bed and see Derek lying on the floor looking up at me with sleepy eyes a slight smile on his face. "I hope every nights not like this" he says smiling I a little bit until he realises the tears and sweat then it goes to a more serious face,
"Are you okay?" He asks in a scratchy morning voice.
"Not really" I say feeling weak .
"D-do you m-mind if I lye in the other side of the... Umm bed?" Instant guild flushes over me.
"Omg yes of course" he gets up off the floor and walks over to the other side of the queens bed. We sit the in silence, me with my hands resting on my stomach and his resting under his head, both of us staring up at the roof unable to figure out what to say.
"So umm... Have nightmares been a current thing?"
"Umm... Yea... I guess you could say that, ever since that night... Every night" I mumble out.
"Nice, I mean not nice, bad, not pleasant" we both laugh at his stutter and he places both hands over his bright red face causing me to let out a smaller laugh.

We both put our hands beside us causing them to slightly touch sending sparks of warmth, excitement and surprise up my arm. I assume he feels it to as we both pull back our arms with shock. "What the hell was that?" He asks, sounding surprised.

"I have no idea but it felt kinda... Sorta... A little nice" I finally stammer out.
"Umm, yea I guess it did, wanna umm test it again... To umm... You know... See if it.. Um, happens again?" He says laying his arm down beside him.
"Arrrm, sure... I guess, if you want too" I say grinning at out stuttering. I rest my hand on top of his and sure enough the feels sends sparks up my arm through out my body but this time we wait as the feeling spreads throughout our bodies. I slide my fingers in between his and he flips his and over as we interlock our fingers, holding hands.

We just sit there in silence, mesmerised by the feeling and to be honest, not wanting it to stop. I close my eyes and fall asleep to the warm feeling pumping through my body.

****

I wake up spooning with a warm masculine figure, me being the little spoon. I look down at my hands and they are inter-winded with another pair of larger warmer hands. Suddenly the shock hits and I remember last night and jump realising that I'm spooning with Derek Hale. Derek Hale, I'm. Spooning. With. Derek. Hale.

He must have felt my shock because he shoots up sitting upright in his bed, he looks down at our hands and yanks it almost ripping my hand away with his.

"Umm... Sorry" he murmurs, climbing out of bed almost falling over and grabbing the wall for support. I look at him as he fumbles around his room then turns and looks at me. That's when I realise Derek doesn't have his shirt on. I scan the top half of his body from is scruffy bed hair to the bottom of his six pack. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Derek moves swiftly over to his dresser pulling out a dark grey t-shirt. It's then I realise that if I had kept staring I might have actually drooled.

"Umm, I will be, downstairs... There's food down there, that um, should be... Probably... Cooked. Breakfast" he stammers speed walking out of the room. I listen as he walks downstairs. I sit there dumbfounded in bed sitting up on my elbows staring at the door where he left.