Her Diary- 64 (Part 2 Of the Memory)

Before you guys start reading the story I just want to thank you all so much!!!! I can't believe how many people are reading and voting for this story!!

Ahhh! You guys have no idea how happy you've made me! You guys are the BEST!

By the way some of you guys have been asking for a book 2. What do guys think? If I get 5 yeses in the comments then I'll see what I can do  about that book 2.😊

Thanks for reading and supporting 'Her Diary'!!! Love you guys! 😊

                                             - AC

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Kathryn. . . Kath. . . Wake up!" My mom kept shaking me.

"What? Huh? What time is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"It's 3 o'clock. You should go get ready for Lexi's birthday."

"Alright."

"Okay. Go get ready. We'll leave in 30 minutes."

I just nodded and mom went out of my room after.

The party starts at 4:30 but my mom wants to go early to help out Mrs. Padilla or auntie Jude, as I am told to call her.

I just stood and got the gown I was going to wear for Lexi's party. The theme for her party was 'Fairytale'. So everyone had to wear things like gowns, suits, etc. It was a princess and prince sort of thing. The party is going to be pretty big but they are rich and their house is huge so it's not a problem.

••••••••••

After putting the gown on, adding a bit of make up, putting on a headband that was sort of like a crown, and wearing shoes I sat down on my bed and thought of all the things that could happen.

I'm honestly afraid. I'm scared of all the possible things that could happen. In this world nothing is ever sure. You'll never be sure of things, you'll always have that feeling that there's a possible chance that something or even someone you're holding onto might slip out of your hands. And I'm afraid to lose Andrew. Even if I don't love him as much as DJ he was always there for me when I needed someone to lean on.

"Kathryn, come on, let's go." My mom said as she walked into my room.

She was also wearing a gown and she was really beautiful. She looked young and angelic. She actually even looks young for her age. She's the best mother, and the best wife. She's always been there for me, telling me to stay strong, helping me in all my problems, but tonight, tonight I'm gonna have to solve this problem on my own. . .

"Okay." I answered and grabbed my bag, and of course, Lexi's gift.

"You look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks mom, you look beautiful too. Dad's really lucky to have you. Both dad and I are."

She just laughed in a way like she was flattered and hugged me.

"Thanks sweetie. Now come on, let's go."

When we got downstairs dad was sitting in the couch waiting. When he saw us he stood up and walked to us. He was wearing the things that kings wear, a suit. To be honest both of my parents actually look young for their age.