Her Diary 88- (Wedding Day)

A Year Later. . . .

Kathryn's POV

Yes, it's been a year and throughout the entire year I've felt nothing but love and happiness.

And today. . . .today's probably one of the happiest days of my life. I'm getting married; I'm getting married to the man I love. Yup, throughout the year DJ has been courting me, and after I became his girlfriend, it wasn't long after he proposed to me, and finally today; it's all led up to this day; the day where I wear an amazing white gown while he waits for me down the aisle.

Right now I'm in a hotel room just sitting down while the stylists do my hair and make up.

"Kat-Kat!"

I turned around only to see that it was Lexi and Camille.

"Hi guys!" I greeted and hugged them.

It was like it was only yesterday when we were celebrating Lexi's birthday.

They've grown up.

"We're so happy for you Kat- Kat!" Lexi smiled.

"Aww! Thank you." I smiled.

"Yeah. It's like it was only yesterday when Lexi and I were begging you guys to take a photo like all the married couples out there." Camille said.

Haha. Oh hey I remember that, it was on Lexi's birthday.

(A / N: in case you don't remember go and check it out on Her Diary- 64 )

"Haha, yup. I still have the photo, see." Lexi said while handing me her phone so I could see the photo.

Wow, if you knew me and DJ well you could tell that we had awkward smiles there because of all the problems back then.

It's funny how today, now it's easy for me to say it. I guess it's what happens after through all the problems you ended happy. You'll be able to talk about it or think about it and just smile cause you know that you've made it; that after every single tear shredded you're still standing strong and happy.

"Hey did you guys go to DJ yet?" I asked.

I mean he is their brother.

"Yup, we're actually here cause our older brother said that he really wants to see you. And when we say 'really' we mean REALLY." Camille answered.

I just chuckled a bit.

"Well tell him that he can only see her when she's walking down the aisle." My mom said walking in in the room with auntie Jude.

"Yup remember it's bad luck for the bride and groom to be together before the wedding." Auntie Jude added.

Camille, Lexi, and I just nodded.

"Well anyways he also wanted to say that he'll be waiting down the aisle for his bride to come, he said that he'll be waiting for you no matter how long it takes." Lexi said.

That just made my heart flutter.

"Gosh! Our brother is really cheesy." Camille laughed.

"I know right." Lexi laughed and so did mom, auntie Jude, and I.

••••••••••

DJ's POV

"Ahhh!. . . .W-What if she doesn't show up? . . . What if she leaves? . . .What if. . .What if----"

"Oh would you please stop dude! Jeez!" My cousin James said.

(A / N: I know, he only appeared now but DJ needs someone to talk to about his 'wedding jitters')

"Dude just chill okay? And please stop pacing back and forth, I'm seriously getting dizzy because of you." He added.

"Well sorry! I'm just nervous." I sighed and sat beside him on one of the pews.

We're at church right now just waiting for Kath. Everyone else is here.

"Huh. So I guess they were right about wedding jitters." He mumbled.

"Argh! When is she gonna get here? I wanna see my bride!" I whined.

I know childish. But I can't help it!

"Dude just chill. She'll be here in any minute." He patted my shoulder.

"She's here!" The wedding planner screamed.

"See I told you." James laughed.

I just smiled and shook my head.

This is it. . . Just a few moments closer to seeing my bride.

••••••••••

3rd Person's POV

(A / N: Kathryn's gown and DJ's suit at multimedia at the side)

There as DJ waited for Kathryn to walk down the aisle he remembered every single moment he spent with Kathryn. From the saddest to the happiest, from the longest to the shortest.

After Kathryn's parents walked down the aisle hand in hand everyone was just waiting for the most awaited; the bride.

The church doors slowly opened and there showed the most beautiful person in DJ's eyes.

She slowly walked down the aisle while everyone's attention was on her.

Kathryn couldn't help but cry. Everyone she ever cared about was there, and the person she cared about and loved the most was waiting for her, only a few feet inches away.

This is what they've been waiting for, the start of their forever together, the day when no one can ever separate them until death do them apart.

********************

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been able to update. But I hope you enjoyed. And I'm sorry if this is cheesy, or cliche, or any of that stuff.

Lastly, thank you for all the support! And in case anyone asks no, this is not the ending but I can tell you that we're very close to the ending. Again, thank you I never thought that the story would reach to 150k reads. I couldn't have done it without you guys.