Her Diary- 87 (Continuation)

DJ's POV

"That was an interesting presentation Mr. Padilla. What was your inspiration for that?" Mr. Ramos asked.

After he asked that images of her; of Kathryn instantly popped up in my head. Just seeing images of her --even if their just in my mind-- never fail to make me smile. . .

"Let's just say someone really important to me." I smiled.

••••••••••

Kathryn's POV

"Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much mom!" I hugged my mother tightly.

"I've missed you to sweetie!" She started to get teary.

"Don't cry mom. You know I hate it when you cry." I pouted playfully.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I missed my princess so much!" She hugged me again.

And of course I hugged her back.

"Hey! What about me?" My father said while walking into the living room.

"Dad! I missed you!" I jumped in and hugged him.

"I missed you too princess." He hugged me back.

••••••••••

"So princess how's it been. How's your life in Paris?" My mother asked as we sat down on the couch.

"It was amazing. But of course the first few months were hard since I was away from you guys." I answered.

They both nodded.

"What about you guys?"

"Well nothing much has happened. We're not getting any younger. But we're happy growing old together." Mom smiled.

Dad then leaned in and kissed mom's forehead.

I couldn't help but also smile. They're just so sweet. I wonder when I'll grow old with someone. . .

"So honey did anything special happen in Paris, did you find anyone special in Paris?" Dad asked.

"Nope. No one."

"Oh sweetie is it still DJ?" Mom asked.

I just nodded them looked down.

"Sweetie, did you know that when you left DJ would always come here and asked if you called or anything." Mom said.

"Really?" I looked up.

"Yup, and until now he still does. He must really love you." Mom said.

"Yeah, as a bestfriend and nothing more than just a bestfriend." I murmured.

"Oh I don't know about that sweetie. I think he loves you more than JUST a bestfriend." Mom said.

Wait what?! She heard me?

••••••••••

DJ's POV

I was walking to a coffee shop until I suddenly bumped into someone.

*oomph* (bumps into someone)

Damn it! Why do I keep bumping into people?!

"I'm sorry miss." I apologized while helping her in getting the papers that fell.

"It's alright." She answered.

I stood up and so did she. W-wait. . .

"K-Kath."

"D-DJ."

I. . . I can't believe it. . . After five years. . . She's back. . . My bestfriend's back. . . The girl I love is back.

I-I. . . . .w-what? . . . How. . . .when. .

There where so many things going on in my mind but somehow, I just hugged.

I-i . . . I just missed her so damn much!

It wasn't long after she hugged me back.

••••••••••

We were both just sitting silently at a coffee shop.

She was there sipping her her coffee from time to time then smiling at me.

Lots of things about her changed from head to toe but she's still the same girl I love.

"So it's been a while." Kathryn finally spoke up.

"Yeah it has. You've changed."

Kathryn then looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Uh I mean in a good way! I mean you look great! . . . Not like you looked horrible before. . . You looked amazing before, but----"

"Haha DJ! Relax I get it." She cut me off and giggled.

I missed that laugh.

"DJ I'm . . . I'm sorry left without saying goodbye. . . It's just tha---"

"Kath you don't have to say sorry. If anything I should be saying sorry." I looked down.

She made a confused face. "What?! No! What do you have to say sorry for? DJ you didn---"

I suddenly kissed her in the lips.

"No Kathryn. I'm sorry for being blind. Im sorry for finding out that I love you. . .more than a bestfriend, more than a sister, late. I love you Kathryn. Im sorry for being so stupid; I was stupid for not seeing that all this time it was always you. When you left I promised myself that I would wait for you, I promised to wait until the day you come back and I would be able to say that I love you. I love you Kathryn; I'm in love with you."

I said it. I said everything I've been wanting to tell her for the past five years. I meant every single word.

I just looked at and she just looked at me. She had a shocked face on.

F*ck! Did. . . Did I say anything wrong?! Wait what if she doesn't feel the same?! F*ck what if---

"I love you too DJ. It's always been you." She started crying with a smile and hugged me.

********************

Wooh! Alright! Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while guys :( . It's just that I've been feeling sick these past few days.

I'm sorry if this part is dull, or boring, or horrible.

But anyways thanks for all the support! Advanced Merry Christmas everyone! 😊