Her Diary- 86 (5 years later)

5 years later. . . .

DJ's POV

"Jenny I need you to call Mr. Ramos and tell that I'll be late for our meeting, tell him there's an emergency. Then I also need you to set up a meeting at 4 o'clock with our investors for the new mall we're constructing." I told my secretary through the phone.

"Yes sir. Will that be all?" She asked.

"Yes, that'll be all. Bye." I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket.

I looked at my wrist watch and saw that it was already 11:30am. F*ck! I'm gonna be late for the meeting with Mr. Ramos!

God! This day is f*cking horrible as hell! First my car breaks, now I'm late for an important meeting! What else could happen?!

*oomph* (bumps into someone)

Oh great now I bump into someone!

"Sorry miss." I apologized.

"It's alright." She says and starts running in a hurry. She kept running real quickly that I wasn't even able to see her face.

But wait, that voice. . .  it's sounds like . . . . Argh! No it can't be her. She hasn't been here for five years now. The last time I heard about her was when I saw her in the news on tv. She's a famous fashion designer now. . . . . . Kathryn is a famous fashion designer now. She said that it became her hobby or something like that in Paris, and she grew an interest for it. I actually had a clue about it. She always liked designing clothes, even if she never mentioned it in her diary. . .

Sh*t! I'm thinking of her again! Focus DJ!

I just quickly kept walking and tried to focus on the things that are important now, not on the things that are gone and are at the past. . .

••••••••••

Kathryn's POV

As I was running I suddenly bumped into a guy.

*oomph*  (bumps into someone)

"Sorry miss." He apologized.

"It's alright." I said and started running again.

But I started to run slower and slower until I stopped and just stood in place.

That voice. . . . . it. . . it sounds like. . like DJ's voice. I haven't seen him in so long.

I quickly turned around to see the guy I bumped into but instead what I saw was just a bunch of people walking around; going to places.

I just sighed and kept running to my parents' house. I'm finally back from Paris! I'm a successful fashion designer now.

I have everything I ever wanted, but if there's. . . . . . If there's one thing I haven't accomplished in Paris was that. . . . . . . I'm still in love with DJ. Yes, even after five years I'm still in love with him and nobody else. I've tried moving on. I tried dating other people but in the end of the day there just wasn't anything special I felt for the guy.

I guess that he'll always be the only guy I ever loved.

••••••••••

DJ's POV

"I am so sorry that I'm late. There was just um a minor problem with a few things."

"It's alright Mr. Padilla. Now, can we please discuss the proposal?"

"Yes Mr. Ramos." I nodded.

They all sat down while I opened the projector and started discussing the proposal.

"Padilla Corp. has been staying strong for five years. It's opened up restaurants, malls, markets, and it even made a few designs of clothes to see what people think. And I'm glad to say that the clothes that Padilla Corp. has released have been grossing for the past month. So we thought of making a clothing line entitled 'Bestfriend'. You see for years people have made clothing lines for seasons, for love, but never for friendship. So I thought, 'why not make a clothing line that represented friendship; a clothing line that shows something different, something new. Plus aren't clothes something like friendship? Like friendship the clothes need to match and work together. They need to represent each other. And like clothes a friendship can't work without the other person. This is something new, but most of all it's something that might not only catch the people's eyes but also their hearts when they learn the meaning of the clothing line 'Bestfriend'."

I closed the projector and faced them.

"And that was my presentation. 'Bestfriend'." I smiled.

"Well Mr. Padilla." Mr. Ramos stood up."That was a great presentation. So when does the making of the clothing line 'Bestfriend' start?"

*********************
Hey guys! Sorry that I was only able to update now. It's just that I've been really busy and I'm only 12 for crying out loud!

But I promise that I'll try to update more often. Please forgive me.

One more thing, I'm making a new story guys! I actually already have the main character for it, but I won't say who it is. Instead I'll give you guys a clue. Check the pic in the multimedia at the side. Those are his eyes. So that's the only clue I'll be giving for now.

Thank you for everything! Thanks for all the support! :)

                                           - AC